Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-08-2012, 04:26 PM   #1 
catlantic

Does anyone have a?

Does anyone have an amazon wish list for all the fish stuff they want. I do.
catlantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:27 PM   #2 
Mo

Not at all. I don't usually browse for Internet shopping
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #3 
thekoimaiden

Not on Amazon, but I've got a list of plants that I want for my upcoming softwater community. I like pen and paper better. I do have a few fish things in my Amazon wish list. Most notably acrylic containers for betta photography and a glass tank that I want to turn into a marimo tank. Nothing serious, just some fun things. I try to buy as much as I can locally, but in my one-horse town there isn't much to be found in the way of quaility fishkeeping supplies.

On another note, I was looking at the Amazon reviews for the Zoo Med betta mirror and most of them were bad! Users kept commenting how the mirror has sharp edges that tore the betta's fins. As a result I opted against it. I'll just keep using my handheld mirrors outside the tank.

Am I the only one who gives bad review to tiny tanks advertised for bettas even if I don't have them?
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:08 AM   #4 
Sheldon31

Oh that's a relief I was going to buy a zoo med mirror.instead I baught a laser pointer.
Sheldon31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #5 
Tamyu

Not on Amazon, but on Charm - my favorite wonderful aquarium supply and live fish site.

They have sales every day updated at 6pm, so I browse and browse... then add everything up and see I could never afford it. But I can dream.

Their standard "Betta Kit" is a $100 3.5g tank with soil, filter, heater, and light. Their "mini" kit is a 1.2g, and includes a filter and heater.

Last edited by Tamyu; 05-09-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Tamyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:23 AM   #6 
lelei

I actuallygot my Kollercraft from Amazon..and the tall blue/purple plant and his spongebob hidaway all from Amazon..I agree they do have great fish tanks and decor..but Sammy's fave plant is from Petco..which is a tall Silk red plant..and a blue fine hair silk plant that is from Petco..but the stones are from Amazon..and the gravel is from petco..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote