Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Spawn Logs
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #121 
vilmarisv

Just beautiful!
I'm so kicking myself for not getting a multi from Karen... but if it was up to me, I would get ten :)
I got one of her red bfs too... they are stunning!
Thanks for sharing
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:15 PM   #122 
tpocicat

I too thought my latest was all super deltas until I started to jar them. Then much to my joy, most of my males were HM's!
I love looking at Karen's fish. Your's are beautiful all of them.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #123 
artieface

Wow, I'm loving the little spots on your female's tales. All of your babies look great!

You should definitely take more photos of the white girl you bred, she looks so cute. For sure put me down for a female; it would be great to have a fish from the forums in my sorority, and you've done such a great job. :)
artieface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #124 
Sincerely

Almost Eleven Weeks

So I have been very busy the past week, I haven't really have had the chance to sit down and make a good post on my computer. So now I will.

So the babies are almost Eleven Weeks Old and so now I have begun sorting out who I will be keeping and who will be put up for sale. I wish the girls in the sorority would stay still, its impossible to take good photos of them

I need to get more pictures of some of my jarred fry but for some reason many of them were not in the mood for pictures. I will try to take some more pictures of the rest of the jarred fry later this week if I can.

(This girl is a keeper right here)

(My little Cambodian girl has marbled out and is still beautiful as ever. I think I am going to keep her.)

(I love their looks in this picture)

My HMPK pair are coming in this week so I am getting excited for the two to come in, cleaning and sorting everything out. I just went to Walmart and bought 15 more 1/2 gallon jars and three more cases of Ball Wide-Mouth Jars. So plenty of jars to go around!
Sincerely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #125 
choob99

I can tell you for sure I would like a 4 pack of females and I would also like your first male in the pics, the one with the butterfly pattern on him
choob99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:57 AM   #126 
bettalover2033

My favorites of the ones you posted is the first second and third. The first one I really like because of his really nice wide dorsal. His form can use work, but his color and dorsal is very ideal. Sadly the anal fin is too long for my liking.

The second one I really like because of the symmetrical finnage he has at a sort of young age. The forum is really nice compared to your others!

The third one (female) is one of my favorites also because she has the perfect caudal! It has a perfect D shape to it.

I
I've always had trouble getting good pictures from my sorority without them becoming blurry. Then when I separate a few to get a good picture, I notice that they get stress stripes so I then have to wait a while for them to color up again....Fry are so picky!

I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to see the new HMPK pair you're going to be getting! I'm also getting those jars from wal-mart.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:01 AM   #127 
Enkil

So pretty!
You got some really pretty girls there!
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #128 
Anitax3x

That cambodian girl is breath taking. I'd keep her too if I were you. If not I'd be first to snatch her up! lol
Anitax3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #129 
Sincerely

Twelve Weeks Old

So they have now turned three months old! I cannot believe they are already this old, it does not feel like it. I have so many girls I want to keep but I am limiting myself to the best two or three (I have two boys I will be keeping as well), the rest will be up for sale after I jar them so they can heal any tears or nips they have in their fins. It usually only takes a day or so and its gone.

I think I will be sending four of them to the NB's class this fall!

(This is Charles the RT, he will be going to a friends house of mine to live out the rest of his life in style.)

(Here are Karen's two boys, they are monsters!)

-Sincerely
Sincerely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #130 
bettalover2033

The female in the fourth picture from the top looks So beefy...you're doing so well Sincerely! I have to say I'm highly impressed. The male and others with the marble patters look very nice.

The weekly updates are fantastic! They really show their progress!
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote