Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #1 
Sivan

Aquarium safe glue?

I remember reading somewhere that there is an aquarium safe glue that people can use for gluing rocks together for aquarium decorations. I have been looking to purchase and aquarium inukshuk for my future tank but cannot find one. I figure that I can gather rocks, clean them, and let them sit in boiling water to sanitize, then glue them to create my own inukshuk for my tank.

Does anybody know of this glue and/or the best way to sanitize rocks? Or if I can simply find an aquarium inuksuk anywhere?

In case anyone was wondering, this thing is an inukshuk: http://campfire.andycamper.com/wp-co...4/inukshuk.jpg
Sivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #2 
ZergyMonster

Any aquarium safe Silicone will for work for "glue" I found a tube of the stuff at Home Depot for about $5 I have more than I know what to do with.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #3 
thekoimaiden

That's a neat little thing. I used the Aquarium silicon sold at Petsmart to make my boys little rock houses. I also used it to make hidey holes for my kuhli loaches. I love seeing their little heads poke out ^-^
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote