Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #11 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I've gone through aqueon, top fin (lasted about a week before I spilt the bottle). Now I have the small prime bottle, and honestly I can't smell it unless I like inhale it (which I tried cause the bottle said it smells like sulpher!). I have a really sensitive nose, too. :s Of course once you've been to yellowstone park for a week, you get pretty desensitized to the smell of sulpher.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:52 AM   #12 
nel3

i still have enough conditioner for 2-3 years. theres the decent samples that you get with new tanks (emergency supply). i also have another 500ml prime and 4fl oz stress coat unused. i went and bought a bit more than was needed a while ago. i do keep a 60ml nutrafin conditioner in my car or somewhere in my parent's house (the closest LFS is near their house) incase i buy a new fish.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote