Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-13-2012, 04:52 AM   #1 
Bombalurina

Please show me your sororities and tall tanks!

Well, exams will be over in early June and I'm getting fidgety. You know what that means - tank rescape! I want to redo my sorority/community tank. Now, I have two problems - I need to keep it dense enough to keep my sorority happy, and I need to think of a design for my ridiculous tall tank! I would absolutely love to see how others have done their sororities or taller tanks, such as hexy tanks - anything taller than it is wide!

Share, describe and show off. I need your inspiration. :) Suggestions as well as pictures welcome.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #2 
lelei

I have the Koller craft 360 3 gal, and It's a cylindrical tank, here is a pic, with Sammy and his spongebob hide-a-way, and tall Red silk plants, and blue silk fine hair plant, and more recent a tall plastic, blue/purple plant, it's a soft plastic, and deep blue stones, and blue/turq gravel.
Attached Images

lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #3 
lelei

www.amazon.com/KollerCraft-AQUARIUS-AquaView-Aquarium... here is a link to check it out:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #4 
Tikibirds

Mine aren't very exciting.

Marineland hex 5 gallon. It's a Pain to find stuff that is tall so he has a big blue plant in the background.

Current 10G soerity with 5 girls and snails. The giant snails knock over all my plants

Last edited by Tikibirds; 05-13-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote