Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #1 
Enkil

Updates! Very pic heavy

I did water changes today so I decided to take pictures while doing so. I managed to get pictures of all of them though some are better than others. I'll also share how they've been doing.

Eva - My black marble dragon HM female. She was a black dragon but has started to marble. Love this little girl so much. She is the smallest of my three females. She has some spunk. Likes to lounge about on the bottom in the open.

Freydis - My black dragon HM female. Queen of the tank. She likes to swim through and rest in the floating water wisteria. Usually the first one to notice I'm at the tank.

Lolth - My copper marble dragon HM female. My lurker. She enjoys hiding in the barrel decoration and peeking out from the shadows. She also likes to lounge on the anubias plant in their tank. It has it's roots in the barrel decoration which puts some of its leaves near the surface of the water.

Leonidas - My black dragon HM male. He now has a red wash on his anal fin. He is recovering from some trouble we were having with the tank. I have since torn it apart and cleaned the entire thing. He is doing better now and healing up. He likes to rest in his floating anubias.

Egil - My red dragon HM male. He is recovering from an escape and tail biting. He greets me every time I am close to the tank. He has very elegant wiggle dances.

Odin - My black dragon HM male. He has complete dragon scaling. The dragon scales have covered his eyes slightly which impairs his vision a little. Switched his food to a bigger and brighter pellet. Have also taught him to go to one specific corner for feedings. Between the two, he has no trouble eating now. He is recovering from tail biting. He gets upset when his turtle decoration isn't placed just right and bites his fins.

Gwynfor - My marble dragon HMPK/PK. My newest addition. He is a marble consisting of blues, purple, and pink under white dragon scales. He is still warming up to me and still settling in. He interacts quite a bit with me. He also likes to rest in his floating water wisteria and floating anubias. Also enjoys his fake purple plants. He doesn't flare for more than about 1 second at a time. Odd little thing.

Hannibal - Blue and red combtail. He is huge! His body along is at least 2 inches. His dorsal has regrown after he tore it completely off. He took a bit of his tail out a few weeks ago but that is also growing back nicely. He is still quite the character.

Attached to this first post I will include updated pics of Eva and Gwynfor. Will also include some of Hannibal. Those of Hannibal aren't very good. He wouldn't cooperate.
Pic 1 - Eva in her cup for the water change.
Pic 2 - Eva again.
Pic 3 - Eva
Pic 4 - Hannibal trying to avoid me.
Pic 5 - Hannibal and his crowntail tips. They are longer now than ever before.
Pic 6 - Gwynfor being anti-social.
Pic 7 - Gwynfor wating me from a distance.
Pic 8 - Zoomed in a little on Gwynfor.
Attached Images

Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #2 
Enkil

Attached to this post will be My other two girls and Leonidas.

Pic 1 - Leonidas coming to say hi.
Pic 2 - Lolth in her cup during water change.
Pic 3 - Lolth again.
Pic 4 - Freydis in her cup during the water change.
Pic 5 - Freydis from above.
Pic 6 - Lolth from above.
Pic 7 - Freydis again.
Pic 8 - Leonidas cupped for water change.
Pic 9 - Leonidas again.
Pic 10 - Leonidas from above.
Attached Images

Old 05-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #3 
Enkil

I'll share more pictures in a little while. XD Still uploading them all from my camera to my laptop.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #4 
betta lover1507

i love your females o.o jealous
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #5 
Enkil

Thank you. ^_^ I'm still sorting through the rest of the pictures to see what exactly I have of Egil and Odin that is worth anything. They weren't cooperating very much with my wanting to take pictures. I know I have some though.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #6 
Enkil

And now for pictures of Egil and Odin!

Pic 1 - Egil hanging out in the decoration I ended up having to toss.
Pic 2 - Odin coming to say hi. This shows his eyes somewhat.
Pic 3 - Egil resting near the bottom patiently waiting for me to reach towards the food.
Pic 4 - Egil in his cup for the water change.
Pic 5 - Odin from above. He doesn't have a "racing stripe" like the other two boys.
Pic 6 - Egil from above.

I do have more if anyone is interested in them. I have one that shows a reflection of Odin pretty well and the reflection shows the dragon scaling on his eyes.
Attached Images