betta fish

Old 05-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #21 
dramaqueen
Banned

Stunning fish.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #22 
lelei

Those are beautiful fish, and what a great color combo, I loves the greeens/mints colors, They will be stunning when born:) @Sincerly, Your fishy in your avatar is beautiful:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #23 
Jessicatm137

I know this is a little of topic... but I suddenly realized... Ok, I know you are selling them, ( when older ) and that is my DREAM color. Now, to the point. Will they be available around the same time as the Betta Raffle? If I won ( Which I won't, I know because I never win anything and there are sooo many people entering ) Maybe, just MAYBE could I get one? I don't think so but I want to check. Thanks!
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #24 
Delta

Wow. Those are gorgeous fish! Definitely going to track this thread. I cannot wait for them to spawn! Be sure to have lots of pics?
Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #25 
KadenJames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessicatm137 View Post
I know this is a little of topic... but I suddenly realized... Ok, I know you are selling them, ( when older ) and that is my DREAM color. Now, to the point. Will they be available around the same time as the Betta Raffle? If I won ( Which I won't, I know because I never win anything and there are sooo many people entering ) Maybe, just MAYBE could I get one? I don't think so but I want to check. Thanks!
They are being shipped in on the 28th, then conditioned for a few weeks, then spawned, so the earliest they'd be available for sale is early to mid August, that is if everything runs as smoothly as I hope. Depending on which ones you'd want (of course offspring with the better form/color will be saved for breeding or sold at $15-20, offered here first before they go to Aquabid) I will definitely post pictures of any and all that are available. You let me know which you're interested in and we'll see what kind of deal we can make. =D

The breeder is prepping them for shipping in a couple of days, I'm super stoked to get them in. He's also apparently thrown in a "surprise" betta for me, so I'll be getting 5 altogether. Wonder what he's sending me.

Quote:
Be sure to have lots of pics?
Will most definitely be flooding this thread with lots of fishy, minty pics. xD
KadenJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #26 
lvandert

**stalks**
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #27 
Jessicatm137

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadenJames View Post
They are being shipped in on the 28th, then conditioned for a few weeks, then spawned, so the earliest they'd be available for sale is early to mid August, that is if everything runs as smoothly as I hope. Depending on which ones you'd want (of course offspring with the better form/color will be saved for breeding or sold at $15-20, offered here first before they go to Aquabid) I will definitely post pictures of any and all that are available. You let me know which you're interested in and we'll see what kind of deal we can make. =D

The breeder is prepping them for shipping in a couple of days, I'm super stoked to get them in. He's also apparently thrown in a "surprise" betta for me, so I'll be getting 5 altogether. Wonder what he's sending me.

Will most definitely be flooding this thread with lots of fishy, minty pics. xD
Ok! I might not be able to get one. But I think I can. August is a good time. Keep us updated!
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #28 
Hopeseeker

OH MY GOSH!!!! Love the colors!!!!!
Hopeseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:20 AM   #29 
KadenJames

Picked up the fish from Linda last night, they look GREAT! Tried to snap some pictures-

Here's the "surprise" betta, a gorgeous (maybe half giant?) multi big ear-

Very happy with them, will post better pics later. :D
KadenJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:45 AM   #30 
lvandert

drool
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote