betta fish

Old 05-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #11 
Jessicatm137

Wow!!!
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:51 PM   #12 
inareverie85

Ooh a Mr. V stamp of approval! :D That makes me happy~

I'll share a few more that I have ordered. I think the one I posted above is the nicest in terms of fins, but I am IN LOVE with all of these boys, too:

Aren't they lovely?
inareverie85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #13 
MollyJean

I love that first one!

He sent me 3 free females on my last order, one a true green. And Corrin, the male I got from him, is beautiful. You're in great hands.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #14 
inareverie85

He asked me if I wanted a female, but I don't want to start shopping for females until I have my breeding plans in order. And that could take ages. I'm definitely not breeding this year, at least.

I really enjoy males as pets, regardless of whether they'll sire offspring for me in the future.

Of all the bettas I have, I've never actually owned a female :P I guess I just like being mesmerized by the beauty of the males. :) Perhaps I was a female betta in a previous life. x_X
Old 05-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #15 
betta lover1507

females are fun to have IMO :) i have 3 and soon to have 4, there very sweet to me, and boys are grumpy and cute when they flare
there all very pretty, it is just he orange one's dorsal is pretty small :\ if you wanted to include him in breeding though
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #16 
MollyJean

Quote:
Originally Posted by inareverie85 View Post
He asked me if I wanted a female, but I don't want to start shopping for females until I have my breeding plans in order. And that could take ages. I'm definitely not breeding this year, at least.

I really enjoy males as pets, regardless of whether they'll sire offspring for me in the future.

Of all the bettas I have, I've never actually owned a female :P I guess I just like being mesmerized by the beauty of the males. :) Perhaps I was a female betta in a previous life. x_X
I never really liked females either til I saw Tidbit. She was my first girl and only cause she happened to be a girl.. All boys up til then. And then I was in a store and saw Princess and she was sooo cute and little and spunky.. I couldn't help it. I had to have her. They really do have little personalities, just like the boys.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #17 
inareverie85

I don't even know what I'd want to work on, breeding-wise.

I love the mint on black or blue on black bettas, like the middle boy up there. I have a male that is mint green on black, but his fins are not very good. Was a Petco find. :)

I also like yellows. They have a very soft fuzzy spot in my heart. :D

Aaaand.. I love gases.

And coppers.

And my white dragon with the red finnage you see up there, too. He's really cool.

See what I mean? I'm not great at decision-making, and I'd definitely want to start small. One color at a time :P
Old 05-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #18 
betta lover1507

the orange one is very gorgeous. but if you get a wide dorsal female, it should fix it up in a jippy :)

Last edited by betta lover1507; 05-15-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #19 
inareverie85

Will need to look into that at some point if I want to breed him. It seems that most American sellers on Aquabid list more females than males anyway. Either that or I'm always looking where there are lots more females listed :P

I'm really glad I found this seller. I didn't really want to pay the import price for nice fish.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #20 
betta lover1507

where did you buy them again? ebay? i just wanna know :P it might be cheaper than AB XP lol