Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #1 
Sena Hansler

But I want him/them D:

Ehh I can dream can't I? xD

I want theeeemmmm D: cost is 30.00 then shipping 45.00 >< D: And they're new stock :3 that white one is NOT gonna last. He'll be snatched right up. Same with the mustard gas </3
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #2 
BeckyFish97

If you mean the yellowish one, I think its a pineapple or chocolate betta, as opposed to a MG one, I don't think there's enough blue there for him to be classed as a MG, but then thats just my opinion, he's probably a MG in the IBC standards if that's what hes listed as!I'm begging you, get the MG or the pure white!!!they're too good to pass up!!!If anyone protests tell them: It's breeding stock, once I breed him and the fry are grown up, I can make all that money back! (I know breeding shouldn't be used to make money, but they'll take your word for it!!!)
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:18 PM   #3 
Sena Hansler

I wish!! I just need the money FOR them/him LOL. Mainly the white one I want the white one D:
Old 05-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #4 
BeckyFish97

Try selling something on etsy or ebay, or even old equipment on here!!!You have to get him/them!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:31 PM   #5 
Sena Hansler

xDD only problem is I can't drop off LOL it's only pick up...

All well I think I should focus more on rescues, but still... He's SO PURTY!!! :3 xD I wish we got white bettas here. I mean El Dorado was YELLOW!! =D and he'll be the last bright yellow I'll ever see lol. Maybe one day I should make my bf take me to an LFS store in edmonton...
Old 05-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #6 
BeckyFish97

How ironic...first I'm breeding gandalf and lily, to start a white betta line...then I'm breeding Pineapple and lily, to start a yellow/pineapple line!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #7 
Sena Hansler

I would love white bettas. I mean, true purple I'd DIE FOR (or rather kill for >.> because then I'd be alive and have them xDD) but those don't exist lol.

If anything my new gal, who has the wild type coloring will be with my fighter :3 Buuut after I get more stuff, and this spawn (down to 10 from 15) is older.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #8 
BeckyFish97

Yeah true purple or true green!!!Before now I always wanted true white, and now I have them...soooo...when people create these colourings, I'll have some of them!!!But...you should still get the white or MG!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #9 
Sena Hansler

You know what I would love to find? green :3 not teal, or blue with yellow wash, or yellow with blue wash, I mean..green xD

I totally would love a white. I wish I had the money right now!! WOnder if no one wants him I can dibs him >.> for the end of this month.... hhhmm....
Old 05-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #10 
lelei

Wow..I want em too..all of them, they are gorgeous!!!..who's selling them, do people really order live fish on line?? that scares me..I would flip out to see them not survive..:( I can see they are worth the money..Wow
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote