Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-18-2012, 08:53 AM   #1 
Hodor

My two guys... not sure what they are :S

Hi, this is my first post, but I've been lurking for about a month. I got my first betta about a month ago, he's the first one in the pictures. I had set up a 10 gallon tank in preparation for a betta, but I wasn't planning on getting him when I did. I just went into petsmart planning to get a gravel vac, and I saw this little guy looking so sad! His color was so striking to me, and I knew I had to get him... He "chose" me.

I know he is a crowntail, but not sure his color? His body is white with turquoise spots and his fins are turquoise with a clear border.

About my other guy. I wasn't planning on getting another betta. AT ALL. But I was at petco with my boyfriend last saturday and I saw him there, and we both commented on pretty he was... He looked almost like a watercolor painting. Anyway, we left petco and I didn't think much of it... Until a few hours later... The little fish kept popping in my head. I told my boyfriend about it and he didn't think I should get another one because I would have nowhere to put him, since I can't divide my 10 gallon because it is now a community. So I agreed and tried to forget about him.

Well sunday morning rolls around and I want the little betta even more. He was just SO cute. I tell my boyfriend lets just go back to Petco and if he's still there, maybe I'm meant to get him.

And he was there! So I got him. I'm not sure what he is -- just that he's a double tail with random blue and red splotches and streaks. No real rhyme or reason to his colors, lol. I swear he looks different every time I look at him.

PS--It is SO HARD to get good pictures of these little buggers. Also, still no names for either of them... :X

Name:  Jld8ah.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  38.7 KB

Name:  NJ8coh.jpg
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  v6vjVh.jpg
Size:  28.4 KB

Name:  Axqj3h.jpg
Size:  46.3 KB

Name:  9lEFfh.jpg
Size:  44.4 KB

Name:  l8Duah.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  45.9 KB

Name:  K82u0h.jpg
Size:  39.2 KB
Hodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:01 AM   #2 
damo2904

The first one is stunning!!!! Love the blue. & it looks a CT.
The second one is a DT. Beautiful aswell, marble in colour.

Nice bettas!!!
damo2904 is offline   Reply With Quote