Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-21-2012, 05:12 AM   #161 
teeneythebetta

@little watty
Although I'm sure they're domestic long hair breeds, unless you got them from a breeder, the white cat's look like Turkish vans.
That's a breed that likes to swim and has markings on the tail and head only.
All the animals are so cute <3
Posted via Mobile Device
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:49 AM   #162 
LittleWatty

dramaqueen: Thank you :D Which white one do you like? There's two XD Leinie, with all the spots on his face and the ginger tail, or Honey with spots only on her forehead and with black in her tail.

teeny: Yeah, no, they're not from a breeder XD They're rescues off my dad's farm. The people who rented the house from us brought cats, even though we told them no pets (its a hunting farm. That would be why). We kicked them out eventually, and they left both cats behind. After a few weeks, my mother saw them and told my dad about them. Word reached one of my sisters, and she said we had to save them (winter was coming up). She rescued them as soon as she could, and now they live with her and her husband (after spending 2 years at my parents house because her apartment didn't allow cats XD)
LittleWatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #163 
Laki

Who knows their backgruonds then.. I don't know why someone would leave behind Turkish vans but they do resemble them. Also, they're adorable. My heart goes out to you with your 14 yrs old lab. I dream about my dog every night (last night me and my dog were walking an AmStaff). The memories are always with you. I can't even imagine it's been almost a year since his passing.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:50 AM   #164 
LittleWatty

Yeah. We used to have a yellow lab, and she was the biggest sweetheart of a dog I've ever met. Hard to believe its already been 6 years since we had to put her down for Lung Cancer. I don't even have pictures of her on my computer, its been so long. The below photo (a photo of a photo) is from years and years ago. When Murphy was probably under 2 years old, and we still had Maggie, our evil Maine Coon mix.
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #165 
Laki

Oh my dog :) How precious! My baby pictures of my dog are all actual prints which I never scanned on yet. And he was also 14. Labs are nice dogs :) So intelligent (and originated from my province!! Newfoundland and Labrador)
Old 08-21-2012, 08:57 AM   #166 
LittleWatty

I absolutely adore Labrador Retrievers. My favorite dog of all time (though, my sister's Pitbull is trying to edge them out XD). Such loyalty and gentleness. Darby, our fat yellow lab, would always cuddle and lay on people (she didn't know how much 90lbs could hurt when you got sat on!), where as Murphy doesn't do that. But she still kind of cuddles. More so now than ever before.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #167 
Laki

OMG I love pitbulls! Actually french mastiffs and American bulldogs top out pitulls but I still really love them. hahaha, wow. a 90 lb potato coming to sit on you!!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #168 
LittleWatty

I like mastiffs, but they slober so much! XD My dream dog is a giant, long lived! Great Dane. But... they're such heartbreakers :( With a life span of only 7 years, it can be so depressing sometimes. You lose them as soon as you get them, it seems.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #169 
dramaqueen
Banned

The one in the next to last pic. She has her tail curled around her feet.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #170 
teeneythebetta

My APBT/Staff is a big baby. Literally.
He is afraid of the washing machine. <3
And he only takes his allergy pills if you baby talk him first.

(his name is dee oh jee) "Oh-jee woah-jee come'n getchur pill honey!" is what I say so he takes it <3
Posted via Mobile Device
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote