Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-28-2013, 07:45 AM   #371 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowntaillove3 View Post
He is sooo cute!! I wish I had a dog or a cat. When my cat died four years ago, my dad said that he could promise me that I would never have another pet until I move out. I've never had a dog in my life. But, ever since I got my two bettas, we have expanded to 16 pets in our house, soon to be more with a pregnant fish!
Thanks! I didn't get a dog til I was 17 when my dad finally wanted one, and unfortunately he was the most hyperactive puppy of all time and destroyed everything in sight. Luckily I don't live there anymore so I don't have to listen to his obnoxious barking and constant whining for attention. He's a lot calmer now but my dad spoils him and so he's still disobedient. Needless to say, I'd get a cat lol!
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #372 
carbonxxkidd

Thanks teeney!

Viva, I LOVE how your cat sits in that chair! Priceless!!!
carbonxxkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #373 
Viva

Thanks carbon, he's a little cutie!
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 06:50 AM   #374 
BettaBreeder99

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
I have a dog, 13 sheep, two rabbits, a hamster, and many many cats. :)

This is Darcy with one of her sheep.

My hamster, Magnolia.

One of my New Zealand bunnies.

Darcy and one of the cats. She is SO gentle with them. I completely trust her with out little baby kittens too. :)
I love your hammy! I have 4 (Momma, daddy, and the 2 babies <3). I also have 2 bunnies! Danda is a dutch rabbit from Rual King, and she LOVES dandilions. Wisteria, Wista, Wister, or Wistie for short, is a lop eared bunny. She's not a fan of dandilions, but she loves wild lettuce (That smooth leafy stuff in ur drive W., we call it wild lettuce, and it grows EVERY WHERE around the farm!). She and Danda spend the days in their huge cage on the front porch, and only come inside when the nights get chilly; only when temps get below 45F.
BettaBreeder99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #375 
BettaBreeder99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaisyDawgThirteen View Post
A little update on my pets. I now have 2 female platies which gave birth to 14 more!! All going to a big 30 gallon!!

And my dear hamster passed away in my arms after 2 great years. :( I did get a new one, this time an albino russian dwarf hamster.
Aren't Dwarfs just the cutest things? I've had Dwarfs for 5 yrs, and since then, ive had at least 4 liters of baby hamsters DROPPED ON ME BY THEIR JERKY PARENTS! lol. My newest liter, Stella and Skye, who are now 5 wks old. It all started with my Hamsters Squiggle and Widget, who I got for Easter. Then, they had a liter of 6-8. Lets see, their was: Wiggle, Twinkle, Ruby, Steelix, Onix, Grumpy, and that's all I remember. . Then, Ruby's first liter, Winter and Snow. Then, Grumpy had a few I cant remember. Then, Rubys last liter was Kibbles and Bits. They, Onix, and Steelix were all black and white. Then, I got a new hammy from Lucasville's GIANT fleemarket, named Kupcake (I meant to spell it with a K.). Then later, Kibs died (sobz). I had Kups for another year 1/2, and one day we fogged the house (we had flea probs, we live on a farm, u know! ), and we put her outside on the grill. That sounds funny! Anyway, it was a Wednesday, so we went to Church. We came home, and I saw her paralyzed in her cage. She died in my arms (hands) a few mins later. That was the end to the hammy story for a while... Then, I got some hammies off of a friend. One got out and never came back. Then, I just had the 2. They were supposed to be girls, but Coo-Coo-Catchoo, babies! DERP DERP DERP, lol!
BettaBreeder99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #376 
Mar

Darcy's really cute! I love his name :D

Sorry in advance for all the pictures!!
I have 1 cat, 1 dog and 3 fish, that I'm healing. Then I have my 2 ADFs and my snail.

Solus - (You may not see it cause our ghost shrimp harassed him, but he's a spade tail:

Perseus- Crowntail:

Neglected at a LPS

Still unnamed, but he's my little baby and I'm keeping him - Rosetail Halfmoon:

His dorsal fin is really growing back! Really happy by the progress!

Haste (female) and Patience (male):

Sorry for all the pictures!

When I used to take them out to feed them, I was easily able to identify Haste and Patience, since she was much bigger than him in comparison and had a small tail. He had bits of pink under his underarms.

Haste got her name, because when I was putting her back in the tank, she would jump from my hands into the water. Patience would wait until I fully submersed my hand, then he would slowly leave.

Snail - Mystery Snail (unnamed lol):

Cara - Border Collie:

Cara is also a rescue dog. Her breeder didn't take care of her, and thought she couldn't walk. When she was given to us, we had to carry her inside the house. She peed everywhere and hid from us. She always flinched and to this day she's still scared of males, so we're guessing she was abused, but now she's my little baby and I love her to bits!

Neona - Domestic Short Hair:

Took forever to get her to sit still!
She's a rescue kitty from the humane society. Her owners neglected her while she was pregnant and she had kittens. When we got her, she was sooo skinny I don't even know how to describe it! And the workers told us she was even skinnier when she was pregnant. That's just ridiculous!

Last edited by Mar; 05-03-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #377 
TwilightNite

These are my wonderful pets! Sorry for the itty bitty first picture and all the seven enormous photos!

The pet directory.....

#1 Checkers

#2 Micestro

#3 Lucy using her ball as a pillow

#4 Jack

#5 Lucy Again

#6 Micestro Action shot

#7 Angel

#8 Marilyn

Attached Images

Last edited by TwilightNite; 05-08-2013 at 09:23 AM.
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #378 
TwilightNite

Here are the last two... I could not fit them in the other post lol

Bublé

Opal
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #379 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Such beautiful animals everyone has, thanks for sharing I love to see their pictures.

Mar its so neat that you also have a blue CT named Perseus. Cara is such a beautiful dog she looks so happy ! I also have a black and white dog who I adopted from my local shelter, his name is Barkley and he is a Corgi shepard mix. He is a big clown and always makes me laugh.

Here is Barkley going for a ride in the truck he loves going for rides. He has a blue eye and a brown eye which always surprises people when they see him and they ask if he can see and of course he sees very well....lol
Attached Images

Last edited by Perseusmom; 05-08-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #380 
crowntaillove3

His eyes are so cool!
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote