Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #1 
teeneythebetta

Where & How do you organize fish supplies?

Like anything fish related (food, cleaning supplies, etc.)

I'm just obsessed with organizing everything and my fish stuff is just sitting in random places and I can't stand it... If you have any clever tips pictures are helpful. Lol ;)
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #2 
Martinismommy

This is how I keep my show fish and food/water conditioners and supplies

This is how I keep the fish that have been sold and are getting ready for shipment..I change the water 100% every other day..

I have a fish room out back where I keep all my spawning tanks and larger supplies as well as my shipping boxes etc...
Martinismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #3 
wystearya

Well, I only have the one fish and one tank. But I bought a nice, sturdy TV stand to put the tank on. I can keep fish (and other supplies) on the shelves below the tank.

wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #4 
Sheldon31

I have two tanks both with their own set of supplies. I have plastic storage boxes with food, water conditioner, IAL and net. Then I have a bucket with my gravel syphon and cleaning sponges and a bottle of white spot medication is kept in our medicine drawer and theres a compartment in my freezer where I keep the frozen fish food.
Sheldon31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:30 PM   #5 
ZubinBetta

Hi Martinismommy!
That's an impressive operation you have going there. Looks like a lot of work to keep everything running smoothly--and cleanly! "All things excellent are as difficult as they are rare." My own fishkeeping is decidedly small-scale (one fish), while yours is such stuff as fills fish-lovers with admiration and awe.
ZubinBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #6 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinismommy View Post
This is how I keep my show fish and food/water conditioners and supplies

This is how I keep the fish that have been sold and are getting ready for shipment..I change the water 100% every other day..

I have a fish room out back where I keep all my spawning tanks and larger supplies as well as my shipping boxes etc...
WOW!!! That is AWESOME! What you do looks so fun, but still a lot of work! :)
Old 05-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #7 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by wystearya View Post
Well, I only have the one fish and one tank. But I bought a nice, sturdy TV stand to put the tank on. I can keep fish (and other supplies) on the shelves below the tank.

I have the same liquid test kit as you

Aww I wish I could have a stand -_- The only place I can put my tank in my room is my dresser (my tank is a 10 gal)... I have to keep it in my room.. :P
Old 05-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #8 
ZubinBetta

Hi Alexus,
where would you put your tank if you could put it anywhere in the house? Or would you have a tank in every room? I keep "Paprika" in the kitchen, where he is in the middle of the activity of the house, but when I only had a room to call my own I put my betta there.
ZubinBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:18 PM   #9 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZubinBetta View Post
Hi Alexus,
where would you put your tank if you could put it anywhere in the house? Or would you have a tank in every room? I keep "Paprika" in the kitchen, where he is in the middle of the activity of the house, but when I only had a room to call my own I put my betta there.
Hmmm... Anywhere... I'd love to have a tank in every room xD But if I could put this one any where, It'd be on the entry way table. :) I think it'd be a perfect spot ^.^
Old 05-20-2012, 02:46 AM   #10 
Bombalurina

I have my 16 gallon on top of a chest of drawers, so all the fish stuff goes in there. Unfortunately, some stuff, like my Prime bottle and my cleaning bucket, doesn't fit, so it ends up messily on the bookshelves on either side, or on my floor. Drives my mum mad, but I don't have anywhere else to put it.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote