Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet my new puppy!

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  AquaNinJa 
#1 ·
Hey guys I just thought I'd share a few pictures of my new puppy I got on Saturday! I love her so much!!! Her name is Braelyn (Ber-ay-lin) She's such a cutie!! Shes really young still why just a puppy! My dad got her at a farm auction thingyy! She's love chasing the kittens and cuddling up with my other dog! Oh she's a blue heeler by the way:)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Awwww... Heelers are the most devoted little things. I'm in love with their eyes. :love:

#7 ·
wow.. she is beautiful! She looks like someone took a rotty pup and tried to dye her white with those rings around her eyes!

#8 ·
Yes BEST DOGS EVER you can train them to do about anything. Mine fallows me around and when I bend down she pushes her head into my stomache and rolls over for belly rubs. they do pic favorites though... So just make sure your the favorite ;)
oh and they like to herd things cows sheep children cars... My dog rayne herded a full grown cow back up the vet when she was about three mounths old. cutest little raskles...
Injoy your blue heeler they are great companions and work partners.

#9 ·
She's a cutie but all I can say is give that dog a job!! ACDs are known for their destructive tendencies when bored.

Words that come to mind when I think Cattle Dog: intense, mouthy, driven, smart, mouthy, high energy, high pain threshold, mouthy.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.