Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-24-2012, 09:23 PM   #11 
Atena

I understand Twilight... it is taking all my willpower to not get another fish for the hospital tank. I think my cat and my husband would throw me out of the house if I did.. in that order! LOL
Atena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #12 
Atena

oh, yes I do still have the colored bits... that took much longer than I expected.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #13 
Twilight Storm

I was thinking if you had enough colored bits you can stick them in a glass mini prep bowl or something like that then place that in the tank too with a plant in it :D

Not sure how that would look, but it would be something to do with the extra rocks. I can imagine it took quite a while to pick through them all. :D

I am not seeing the cloudiness you spoke of in the other thread...?

The last picture with Guppy in the tank with him recflected in the glass makes him look like an ornament.... :)

pssst... *looks around shiftily* you can always tell your cat and husband Guppy was a girl... yeah yeah, and "she" had a baby... Yeah... that's what it is... You had to put guppys baby in the other tank..... Tell them it just happened sudden-like... like RIGHT after you got back from the store... it was amazing.... Then they couldn't possibly kick you out... or make you get rid of Guppy's baby... *whistles innocently*

Last edited by Twilight Storm; 05-24-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #14 
TheCheese909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Storm View Post
pssst... *looks around shiftily* you can always tell your cat and husband Guppy was a girl... yeah yeah, and "she" had a baby... Yeah... that's what it is... You had to put guppys baby in the other tank..... Tell them it just happened sudden-like... like RIGHT after you got back from the store... it was amazing.... Then they couldn't possibly kick you out... or make you get rid of Guppy's baby... *whistles innocently*

LOL! I love that so much. I'm gonna have to remember that. lol
TheCheese909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:07 AM   #15 
Atena

Love that Twilight... I might have to use that one day. I am fairly sure that my husband will be easier to convince than my cat.

The cloudy water is better today. I was told before it is a bacteria bloom and goes away after a few days, just in time for new water! LOL

It is sometimes hard to maintain balance in such a small tank.

BTW, I added a purple plant in the corner where the heater cord is, and he wanted one of the plants moved away from the glass so he could get behind it, so the design is evolving. I will post a photo soon.

Last edited by Atena; 05-25-2012 at 08:09 AM.