Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #11 
BeckyFish97

Gandalf:would be the 21 year old guy that all the girls fawn over, would never stop eating, and would have great manners, not swear in front of girls, holding doors open for people etc!!!He would also be able to sing!
Lily:would be the cute 19 year old girl that is really self concious, but doesn't need to be, she would also be the 21 year old guys secret crush LOL
You can tell I'm an optomistic romantic :P

Last edited by BeckyFish97; 05-24-2012 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Spelling
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #12 
Twilight Storm

Fun :D

My new baby betta :(who's lookin' more and more male every day) He would be a military sniper. (He watches and waits then attacks at meal time lol, silly thing hung onto my finger last night which about made me die from the cute factor.)

Spirit: He would be the kind of person who wants all the attention ALL of the time and has hyperactive ADD.

Unnamed blue veiltail: He would be an acrobat in a circus. He flings himself above the waterline on his side on top of the fake water lettuce I have in his tank after food.

Twilight Storm: My grumpy soldier who kicks the kids off his lawn and makes sure everything is precisely to his liking.

Kham: Mellow laid back guy who just rolls with it.

Penny: Old woman who just wants to be lft alone these days.

Flow: Someone who's been stuck recovering in the hospital too long, getting so stir crazy and wants to just GO HOME again lol. (he's still recovering)

Newest Unnamed Veiltail that really needs a name: The quiet one people tell you to watch out for.... He's pretty agressive now but really wants a female lol (His last bubblenest was 5" x 6" before I destroyed it in a water change!!!!)
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #13 
Cyndih70

Sushi would be a angst filled, steroid taking, muscled up, hotty, weight lifter dude!
"Girl, look at that body. Girl look at that body. Girl look at that body! I WORK OUT!...I'm SEXY and I know it!"
Cyndih70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 02:45 PM   #14 
Sena Hansler

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #15 
Sheldon31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndih70 View Post
Sushi would be a angst filled, steroid taking, muscled up, hotty, weight lifter dude!
"Girl, look at that body. Girl look at that body. Girl look at that body! I WORK OUT!...I'm SEXY and I know it!"
^^ Kudos for the LMFAO!
Sheldon31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #16 
lexylex0526

Cute idea!!

Landin- would be like a grandpa that sleeps all day and walks really slow.
Bentley- would be the kid in the classroom causing all kinds of trouble with the teachers but still is a good kid over all.
Pebbles- the popular girl who is nice to everyone.
Jack- the athletic star with tons of energy
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #17 
betta lover1507

Puddles: would be some mid-30 years old that is racist -.- (sorry if it offends people)
Phantom: late 30s doesn't have a good immune system and is extremely lazy
Kristie: some 20 year old that is super hyper and very pretty (hehe)
Lacey: same age as Kristie, slightly younger, fat, energetic, and loves to eat
Echo: 16 year old that is hyper, and never wants to sit still!
Zero: 10 year old that is mean but could be sweet when he wants to :)
Cookie: 15 year old that doesn't hang around with many people, quiet, and has her own style on things
Cryptom: like Cookie, 15. he is a little clown and gets himself hurt and doing ridiculous things
Charles: 5 year old kid that just it's too much (lol!)
Sylvia: some 30 year old lady that is very gorgeous lol, and loves white lipstick haha

Last edited by betta lover1507; 05-24-2012 at 04:25 PM.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #18 
xShainax

Taz would be a curious 2 year old putting everything in his mouth
TDP would be a 20 year old trying to impress the ladies by bullying weaker people
Romeo would be a soft spoken English gentlemen
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #19 
Gamma

Phoenix: He would be a thirteen year old flirt who skate boards, But on the other hand he would be cute with sort of babyish face. he would know he was cute and he would use it.

Warren: A grumpy old man who all he cars about is his lawn. He would have a cane and hit people with it if he thought they were wrong about something.
Gamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #20 
Sceven

Tenzen would be the half asleep teenager that almost falls out if his chair when you walk up next to him and wake him up. Hes all "WHAT! WHAT! COME AT ME BRO! Oh! Its just you ZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzz"
Sceven is offline   Reply With Quote