Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #21 
kathstew

Ocean - that lady who's buried in the ground. cause she died.
Spazz - that guy buried in the ground. Cause he died.
Drama queen (LOL Legit had a fish named DQ) - that lady who's buried in the ground. cause she died.
Little Red - little red riding hood. when she dies.

;_;

many bettas
they die frequently
columnaris is satan
in bacterial form.
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #22 
Sena Hansler

awww that sucks! columnaris is the worst -.-
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #23 
Alcemistnv

Buddha would be an old wise man who makes peace with everyone and everything.

Kinda fitting
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #24 
ao
TFK Moderator

a female Narcissus, always wanting to be making babies with her own reflection...

Or maybe she can be the empress of an unknown unamed island in the middle of the Indian ocean, over looking her hoard pf sluggish (pun intended)minions and believes that she owns the world, a world where food and fortune drops from the sky...

Last edited by ao; 05-24-2012 at 09:46 PM.
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #25 
dramaqueen
Banned

l We've all had fish buried in the ground. We had a thread similar to this before. Fun idea. Edit: I wasn't loling at losing fish. I just lost one myself.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 05-24-2012 at 10:06 PM.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:53 PM   #26 
Sena Hansler

It does suck losing fish!

But I'll remember Spartan as a TRUE Spartan! Tough, head strong, and surviving through the unseen dangers spartans faced

Madame: though a lady, definitely a seducer and a tough woman to go against. A stubborn senile kind of "rich" woman

Mister: That old guy that WOULD NOT DIE x.x (and eventually did)

Finicky: the 3 year old who didn't like 98% of his food.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #27 
RoranicusPondicus

Rory follows after who he named after. Just a calm and sweet guy, when you piss him off you are in a world of trouble.
RoranicusPondicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #28 
TheCheese909

Harvey - The little child who would always be right by moms side pulling on her shirt constantly saying "mom mom mom look mom". He would be the type to push over other little kids at the play ground because they look something of his.

Rory - The "i hate my parents and the world" type of teenager. Only ever wants to be left alone, would scream and throw things at the bedroom door if you tried to open it. lol

Psych - The loyal friend. Always there when needed and is willing to go off on anyone who hurts you. Occasionally gets jealous when being ignored during a conversation.

Punkin - The good older teen. Not a suck up, but not a "rage against" kid either. Listens to classic music and some of todays stuff too.

Slate - That one tall scary goth kid who hates everyone but trusts and is best friends with you.

Eery - The kind of person who is very sweet and quiet and is very serious about taking his vitamins and takes many of them daily lol. A health freak, only natural foods and lots of vitamins.

Steel - A playful toddler, able to walk and run. Can be destructive and when he is it's only with your prized possessions that you have no idea how he got ahold of. Seems to be a bottomless pit when it comes to food.

Epilepsy - In his 20s maybe, probably 23. When you were young together he would always be the kind of kid to pick fights with his parents. After having grown up he's become much more relaxed and laid back, now that he's out of the house he's become great friends with his parents and often likes to paint in his down time.
TheCheese909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:27 PM   #29 
Sena Hansler

nice
Old 05-24-2012, 11:34 PM   #30 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol. I'll do mine in a little while. I'm still thinking.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote