betta fish

Old 05-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #31 
Sena Hansler

alright ;p
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:29 PM   #32 
dramaqueen
Banned

Reina- She's middle aged but she tries to stay active. She gets stressed out fairly easily.
Julian- he's pretty happy doing his own thing. He's very friendly.
Makoto- he's an old man. He's friendly but can look rather intimidating if he feels threatened.
Dijon- he likes to intimidate those around him.
Zinfandel- he's partially blind. He's very shy but a real sweetheart.
Poco- he's n his mid teens and wants a girlfriend. He's very active and outgoing.
Little Dude- he's little but full of energy. He swims laps every day and at night likes to sleep next to his green exercise ball.
McGee- he thinks he's mr tough guy. He's not very friendly and always turns his back on you when you're talking to him. He's not cooperative when asked to do things.
Echo- he;s pretty easy going and friendly.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 05-25-2012 at 01:18 AM.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #33 
Sena Hansler

cute! Especially McGee!
Old 05-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #34 
finnfinnfriend

Finn would be the perfect son
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #35 
betta lover1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Reina- She's middle aged but she tries to stay active. She gets stressed out fairly easily.
Julian- he's pretty happy doing his own thing. He's very friendly.
Makoto- he's an old man. He's friendly but can look rather intimidating if he feels threatened.
Dijon- he likes to intimidate those around him.
Zinfandel- he's partially blind. He's very shy but a real sweetheart.
Poco- he's n his mid teens and wants a girlfriend. He's very active and outgoing.
Little Dude- he's little but full of energy. He swims laps every day and at night likes to sleep next to his green exercise ball.
McGee- he thinks he's mr tough guy. He's not very friendly and always turns his back on you when you're talking to him. He's not cooperative when asked to do things.
Echo- he;s pretty easy going and friendly.
you have a betta thats named Echo too!?!?! oh mehh gaaah
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:06 AM   #36 
dbooknook

Feather: The kind of guy who is shy when you first meet him, but opens up to be very kind.
Isis: The cool chic and would make a very popular seventh grader.
dbooknook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #37 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol. This is such a fun thread! Yes, I have a pretty blue halfmoon named Echo.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #38 
Sena Hansler

Old 05-28-2012, 06:58 AM   #39 
fleetfish

Waldo: Whenever I look at him for extended periods of time, I always get the Iron Man theme song stuck in my head. So . . . he'd be Iron Man Fish. Yep. Because he totally looks like Iron Man.

Wilhelm: A Shakespearean actor. He's quite pensive and likes to think things through before he does them. He's also got a blue moustache over his lips and it makes him look sophisticated and handsome.

Sumo: Wilhelm's understudy. I haven't had him long enough to really know what he's like, but I can say that he's pretty mellow.

Marvel: He would most likely be a Dada/Surrealist artist. He's got a blue body and orange dal fins, which makes him look quite flamboyant and quirky.

Ham: He would be the guy who photobombs every picture ever taken, and likes to brag about it. He'd ... ham it up for the camera :3

Cheese: The guy who is taking every picture ever taken and Ham is in every one of them.

Pearl: I've always thought of her as a Flapper girl from the 1920's.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 07:35 AM   #40 
Shirleythebetta

Lets see... I have one I am thinking of as a person right now. Red, he would be a paranoid man who is always thinking his friends are against him. Everything is annoying to him and his idea of getting revenge on the annoying pieces of the world is to bite them. Afraid of camera's, kind of think of him as the male version of me :/

Here's another, Nero, total hotty 20 something who thinks he is God's gift to women.

Patty, that one girl in middle school who grew way faster than the rest of the girls and pushes the small kids into the locker as she walks past. Kind of like my cousin I went to middle school with...

Wanda, she is the fish version of my sister-in-law. Thinks she knows it all and picks fights she can't handle nor win.

Captain, he was totally a guardian. He would yell "I'll protect you!" and defend his territory. I miss him and I will always have fond memories of him tail slapping his heater and thermometer. Sheesh.

Guess I had more in my head than I thought. LOL
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote