Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2012, 03:19 AM   #1 
MaxGreenMDE

I put Dahvie back in the 2.5 gallon

So after months of fighting with keeping Dahvie well in the 10 gallon I basically have come to the conclusion that he is just not happy in the 10 gallon and put him back in the 2.5 gallon tonight.

Dahvie has gotten fin rot in the 10 gallon and I'm basically thinking he's stressed out and biting his tail. I've done great at keeping the tank clean everyone else is doing magnificent it's only Dahvie who is having problems. I'm not sure if it's because of all of the room or if it's because he has bottom swimming tank mates I really don't know but what I do know is ever since I put him in there, I've been struggling keeping the fin rot at bay.

Now that he is in the 2.5 gallon I am already noticing a huge difference in his behavior, he's not swimming "angrily" and is looking more graceful so hopefully we'll all be happy now.

I however will not be including a heater because my room being upstairs gets rather warm, so I can already tell you that if I put a heater in that itty bitty tank, he'll be a boiled betta!

Pics won't be included until Dahvie is looking "pretty" again. I know I don't like taking pictures when I'm not looking my best so I'll respect him enough to not do it to him! lol.
MaxGreenMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #2 
synoviaus

I hate getting my picture taken anytime. Hope the little guy is feeling better soon.
synoviaus is offline   Reply With Quote