Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-29-2012, 07:13 PM   #31 
inareverie85

Thanks everyone! :*

MoonShadow, I have a few photo tanks, actually. Critter Keepers from Petco :)

I let the boys sit in there and get used to it for a bit, feed them in there, and then move them to a window to take photos.

I have whatever lens came with my camera. Don't know much about it, to be honest with you. I just play with settings and see what works for me. I'm the worst photography enthusiast ever. I basically take about 100 pics of each fish and save about 10-15 after getting rid of the poorly focused ones. :P I'll need to learn the right way at some point. Especially for those fish that are difficult to photograph.
inareverie85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #32 
blueridge

Amazing photos and fish! All of your boys are gorgeous! Would love to see more photos; keep them coming please!
blueridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #33 
lelei

A friend of mine saw those..and wanted to know if I was lookin in amagazine at tnose gorgeous fish..and said they look like professioal quality pix..I agree:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #34 
tpocicat

I agree these are wonderful pics! I try, but just don't seem to be able to get the pics I want of my beauties.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #35 
Leeniex

Please have Juno immediately shipped to me. Amazing shots!!! You are very talented. :)
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #36 
MissFutureVet

OMG!!! These bettas are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You have incredible taste in picking bettas!!!!!! These are some of the best looking bettas I've ever seen! You are also an amazing photographer. If you couldn't tell by now, I am incredibly envious!
MissFutureVet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #37 
inareverie85

Waaah! Juno's miiiiiine!! :P

In all seriousness, thanks a ton everyone for your great comments :D It really makes me excited to take more pictures of them. :)
Old 05-30-2012, 07:01 PM   #38 
Kitty Whiskers

Wow, I'd love to have a green Betta like that! Very nice Bettas, I love the other ones also!
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #39 
rubyfire

WOW! Gorgeous boys!
Curious...how many do you have all together and how are you housing all these pretty guys?
rubyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #40 
inareverie85

I have about 25 bettas in a fish room in my house :) The room has large (6ft) tables in it with their tanks on the table, with a few under. Going to buy another table as soon as I figure out where to fit it in the room.

They all live in critter keepers from Petco. Some in the 1.8G ones and others in the 3G ones. I do 100% water changes twice a week. I like the keep the tanks barebottom, but each fish has a smooth ceramic cave and a betta hammock :)

The tanks have no heaters because this room is in the upstairs of my house. I keep that floor at a constant 81 degrees in the warmer months without issue. I have 3 floor heaters to take care of them during the winter months. :)

They are fed NLS Betta pellets, and on alternating days I give them frozen blood worms. They are fasted on Sundays. :)