Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-31-2012, 07:40 PM   #1 
Mo

Snails

This is for around 25 ramshorn snails. The color is not going to be special, just your normal reds, browns, and leopard spotted etc. 2.00 dollars USD
Ramshorn snails are a very common small species of aquatic snails which are in My Opinion beneficial to an aquarium environment if there population is well kept. They are able to multiply quickly do don't over feed unless you want to be overun with these snails. They are asexual and don't have to have a single male and female to mate. Just one can result in thousands. I personally love having these snails as they are interesting, and can help with excess debris in the tank, there is a common misconception that they will eat live plants. In My personal Expereince of breeding, selling, and keeping these species they cause no damage to plants in anyway
The shipping should be around 9-11 dollars depending on where you live in the US. I will accept PayPal for payments. if you do live in my area. We can meet somewhere so I can drop them off.
Thank you for looking.

This is for around 50 small pond snails. 2.75 dollars. USD
These snails are magnificent little cleaning creatures. They are small bunt race over the tank eating and picking up excess food, algae, and decaying plant matter. They do multiply rapidly though with the right amount of food to eat and thrive on. They are very tolerant of a high, low, or neutral PH, and are very adaptable to most water temps. I've personally had them in temperatures ranging from 32-90 degrees Fahrenheit. They are very interesting little snails with great personalities.
shipping : shipping is around 9-11 dollars and the snails can be anywhere in the mail for 1-4 days depending on where you are based in the continental US. If you live close or near me. We can meet up anywhere in the area and I will drop them off to you
thank you for looking
feel free to ask questions

Ramshorn snails
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #2 
ZergyMonster

Do you have a picture of your pond snails? How big do they usually get? I have quite a bit of algae problems in all my tanks and would like something that is small enough to not really notice but big enough to eat up everything in a fairly quick time period.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #3 
Mo

My biggest one is around 1/4 of an inch with all of them averaging around 1/8 of an inch. I don't have a picture but I'll link you to an example of a pond snail

Here is a picture off of google
Old 06-02-2012, 01:28 PM   #4 
ZergyMonster

I am very interested in purchasing your pond snails. After a little research I believe they are the right snail for me. How would you like to proceed with billing and shipping information?
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 01:32 PM   #5 
Mo

Do you have a PayPal? Just send me your information on Paypal in a PM, and I'll send you mine.

Thank you for supporting my little side business. I'm saving up for breeding bettas
Old 06-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #6 
Mo

Pond snails - sold
Old 06-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #7 
Mo

EDITS - the shipping should be around 5.35 USD. I will accept PayPal for payments.
Remember - add a small extra payment of around 50 cents USD as PayPal subtracts a small amount from the transaction
Old 06-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #8 
Mo

Ramshorn snails - SOLD
Old 06-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #9 
Laki

I love your spotted rh! Mine have white and creamish colored shells :) I think they look like ancient sea mollusks or something :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote