Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-01-2012, 03:18 AM   #1 
xShainax

Playing Bloody Mary

Has anyone ever played "Bloody Mary?" I am not that superstitious but I refuse to do it.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #2 
Romad
TFK Moderator

I have no idea what that is
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:34 AM   #3 
lvandert

I used to play it ALL the time as a kid. lol. One time we actually got locked in the bathroom and all of the lights went out in the house. It was pretty dang cool. We thought it might have been my friend's brother messing with us but no one else was home. BUT that was only one time out of the tones of times we did.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #4 
thekinetic

Be careful my brother did with some friends and says he summoned something. He said it was an old women in blue, who seemed to have died in a fire. He tested this by placing five lighters in row on his bed and left the room, when he came back in they were scattered.

Now I do believe in ghosts as I feel them (I'm actually psychic), and have seen them. There's a few that hang around my house that I've seen, one is a woman and one's a man. The last is a dog which I think is the spirit of my dog Sadie. All are friendly, though they like to knock on things. :)
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #5 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Be careful my brother did with some friends and says he summoned something. He said it was an old women in blue, who seemed to have died in a fire. He tested this by placing five lighters in row on his bed and left the room, when he came back in they were scattered.

Now I do believe in ghosts as I feel them (I'm actually psychic), and have seen them. There's a few that hang around my house that I've seen, one is a woman and one's a man. The last is a dog which I think is the spirit of my dog Sadie. All are friendly, though they like to knock on things. :)
I can sense ghosts and hear them but I can't see them except after my old dog and cat died.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #6 
lvandert

Oh yeah I see/hear/feel/talk to ghosts all the time. In my old dorm room I got my head slammed into the brick wall. I was sleeping, waiting for my bf to text me to be let into the dorm building. I had woken up for a random reason, only to have something grab my head and bash it into the wall next to my bed. I was instantly knocked back out and I'm surprised I woke up when my bf did get there. My head hurt and I had a huge knot on my forehead. Past pets are fun to see. Our old dog Iggy still hangs around my mom.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:48 AM   #7 
xShainax

That would scare the crap out of me.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #8 
thekinetic

Ah but I think bloody mary is not a harmful spirit but a helpful one that does not want others to befall her own fate.

But summoning is the peril of ouija boards, they are very dangerous tools, and why I make it a point not to meddle in the affairs of the dead. I've spent a good part of my life studying the how tos of the world of the occult. Some little tricks I have found useful like how to speak to animals (through your feelings), unfortunatly the first time I OOBEd I scared myself so bad my brain I think has blocked me from doing it again.

A shame really as I would have loved to speak with my Sadie again but on her terms. :)
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #9 
lvandert

Oh I love my ouija board. I have a bit of Wiccan studies in my brain so when I do play I protect the people I'm with and the area around us. I've never had problems with bad people following me. My grandma follows me but thats normal. The bashing of the head made me re-strengthen my protection...
Old 06-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #10 
LionCalie

Did it a few times as a child. Nothing happened.
LionCalie is offline   Reply With Quote