Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #21 
betta lover1507

i wish i was psychic :I but am not. Nothing hasn't happened lately, thats kind of a little relief though.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #22 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
that sounds alittle like a dream i had afew years ago...
but the big black mass was in a corner of my grandparents basement,
I had gone downstairs to see why everyone else wouldnt go down there
and in the corner i could see something, it was shaped like an orb but black with no solid form. As i had drawn closer to it, it moved towards me so i decided to just confront it knowing there was a chance i wouldnt wake up. It was strange because i was pushing it up the stairs, everyone had left the house or had gone into another room, it felt like.... hmm... hard to describe what it felt like....
At one point it seemed like my body had become formless as well because as i was pushing/fighting that thing we passed through the walls of the house and slowly moved up, in one moment I almost felt like giving up but something urged me to keep going so with every ounce of thought/feeling i asked the universe, the trees, the animals, everything for help and just as the sun was rising i gave one final push and the thing exploded when that first sliver of sun ray touched it and everything seemed to breath a sigh of relief, then i woke up feeling extremely exhausted but very much refreshed.

I have seen, heard and felt "things growing up it was common except for the bad ones....
That's your etheric form, it takes some getting used to. You don't have senses in the normal way, you think and things just happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
i wish i was psychic :I but am not. Nothing hasn't happened lately, thats kind of a little relief though.
Trust me it's more of burnden than a gift. I swear it attracts spirits or mabey I'm just more attuned to the ones that are already there.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #23 
betta lover1507

Oh :P
whats an etheric form??
Old 06-03-2012, 04:46 PM   #24 
BettaHeart

i once had a black figure chase after me through the forest path between my aunt's and grandparents' houses, it was like black smoke shaped like a person but taller then the average man. I've grown up with things knocking on the walls on the outside and inside of the house throughout the occasional night. I've seen things peeking into the windows if a blind was left open by accident and sometimes peek into the room i was in.

No matter if you call them to you or they are just in the same place as you are, they see you and you see them, the best thing to do is learn how to place a shield of sorts in case it is one of those that mean to cause harm. Defense is the key.

`the energy that is you`
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #25 
xShainax

I am autistic and I read people who are have a higher percentage of being psychic than non-autistics
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #26 
betta lover1507

i haven't really had a problem since someone actually in this forum helped me
Old 06-03-2012, 05:22 PM   #27 
thekinetic

Your etheric form is your soul in a sense, it the essence that give your body life and part of what makes you you. I've found it to be malleable, as I used to take the form of wolf while in my waking dreams. It's a less clunkier form than the human body.

That's interesting Shaina, though not surprising as the autistic are probably more in tune with the parts of the brain having to do with it. Those parts are very old in our make up.

I have been so since I was very young, I inhereted it from my mother. Of course using it like I do it has grown stronger, and traveling between worlds increases it as well because you become more close to your energy and that of the universe.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #28 
betta lover1507

wait... i still don't really get it though, i kind of do then i don't :\ it's confusing
Old 06-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #29 
thekinetic

It is a very abstract concept and very hard to imagine. The human brain is use to logic and order, thus it cannot understand such a thing. But you could try looking up astral projection.

It takes much practice and a fearless resolve but is well worth the effort and can give you a better understanding of yourself and the way of things.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #30 
BettaHeart

Too bad the title couldnt be changed to "Playing Bloody Mary / Other Paranormal Phenomonon" lol
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote