Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-05-2012, 12:18 AM   #31 
Tikibirds

Quote:
Did it a few times as a child. Nothing happened.
same here. same with Ouiji board.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:12 AM   #32 
xShainax

Well, since I can sense spirits I am terrified
xShainax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #33 
BettaHeart

why would it scare you? maybe you should look into metaphysical shops near you, depending they are a good starting point into looking for someone who can help you develop your defenses.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #34 
greenfishfl

i see shadows move sometimes and i can sense them even when the lights are on i can sense when they are staring at me i get the chills on my back and ive fought off something like that in my dreams ive fought spirits in my dreams
greenfishfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #35 
BettaHeart

the creepiest dreams ive had are ones with shape shifters
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #36 
Thomasdog

I believe in ghosts and spirits. They freak me out. So I hide under my covers. Seems to work so far.

And the other day I SWORE I was Sparky swimming out of the corner of my eye. He's been dead for a while. Creeped me out XD
Thomasdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #37 
LaLaLeyla

I've done Bloody Mary. Nothing happens. I tend to think people "make up" ghosts. Like they imagine seeing it in there heads and believe it is real.

My opinion tho. :P
LaLaLeyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #38 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLaLeyla View Post
I've done Bloody Mary. Nothing happens. I tend to think people "make up" ghosts. Like they imagine seeing it in there heads and believe it is real.

My opinion tho. :P

I welcome people to come and see mine. I'd like to get an EVP of them but I don't have any digital recorders.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #39 
fleetfish

Arlene . . . .

I had really strange and very true experiences when playing Ouija. When my friends and I were in Grade 8, we went on a school trip to New York City and stayed in a New Jersey hotel. We made a ouija board, having nothing else to do late at night . . . not a good idea!!!!

The moment we started playing, the phone rang . . . at 1:00 in the morning. I answered it and there was a man on the other end. He sounded distorted, as if he had a hand over his mouth. "Is this room 234?" he asked. And he asked us if "Arlene" was in there with us. No, no Arlene. So I put the phone back. We asked, just for fun, if the spirit of the Ouija board was named Arlene.\

YES.

Odds things began happening the more we asked questions. The phone kept ringing, but no one was at the other end. Lights in the bathroom flicked on and off. And the scariest thing of all . . . we checked the closet because we heard something thumping around inside. My friend V opened the doors, and there was a dusty little radio on the shelf above the hangers. It suddenly sprang to life, skipping channels. One thing I remember was that it kept flicking from an ARE to a LEAN syllable between channels. We checked it over. It was unplugged.

That did it. We just threw our makeshift ouija out and went to bed. But I swear that for the rest of the night there were soft footfalls on the carpet of our little hotel room in New Jersey pacing at the ends of our beds, stopping to watch us sleep, then moving on . . . .

Last edited by fleetfish; 06-29-2012 at 07:24 PM.
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:16 PM   #40 
lvandert

sounds like my grandma...lol She watches everyone in my house hold. My ex also saw his grandpa the night he died. I was in the kitchen and he was in my room (I think I was grabbing popcorn or something) and when I came back he was crying. I was a bit thrown off so I asked what was up. He said his grandpa walked into the door way, waved at him and smiled before disappearing. That night his mom called and told him his grandpa died. ever since he said he always felt someone was watching him
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote