Betta Fish Forum banner

I wasn't expecting to be here for awhile!!

971 views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
am so sorry! i wasn't expecting to get another betta :oops: well i went to a petstore to pick of food, i just HAD to look at the betta's. i was tempted SO MANY BEAUTIES!! :oops: i couldn't resist getting one!! all the females where combodians, so i looked all the way in the back, i saw some orange combodian girl with spots i was all like :shock: WANTS!!! so now all i remember is out of the store with food and a betta in my hands :oops: so sorry about this, i really am!!!
well here is the girl i named her "Kahara" after my AVP comics:

See less See more
#2 ·
WHOA is her body really that yellow, with the red? She's stunning! Good lord 11 bettas. *sighs and stares at my 4* ;D Congrats!

#3 ·
her fins are actually more orange with darker orange spots :p and yeah she is like a yellowy color body, and thanks though :lol:
and yes i have 11 fish hehe, pretty good for a 14 year old eh? She is my first VT this year as well, and my first orange

#14 ·
thanks! ^-^ since i was tempted no one was there to stop me, only my older brother was there and he doesn't care (DARN YOU DANG RHYMES!!) and my mom was in the car, i couldn't help it. i had 8 bucks on me too XD and since i got bitten by the betta bug, my mom is gonna make me where MAKEUP for my graduation D: i hate makeup!!! she said "oh it's just gonna be a little, just some lip gloss, mascara, and eye liner" and i was like o.e in my head i was like "oh dear goodness". Now i have to wear make up -.- yes am a 14 year old that hates make up

#16 ·
She is so sleek looking. love her. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.