Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #11 
makoisland

The thought that a live animal is in the section "Craft Ideas"-- that doesn't sound wrong at all, people?
makoisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #12 
kfryman

It just shows why some people, actually most people, now a days shouldn't be able to have any pets, not fish or anything. The amount of things they believe is fine is so appalling! I love that some of you guys started to get into it with the last link XD.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #13 
lelei

Yup..I noticed that too..Wth?? Using CRAFT Ideas, with a living being?? DIMENTED!!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:25 AM   #14 
a123andpoof

I read all comments on these things and I think people are being to harsh. If you are going to post a comment I think it needs to be done in a kind way. Yes they may be abusing the fish, but if to many people yell and scream at them for abusing the fish I don't think it will change anything. I think a different approach is nessesary or all the people who could become betta people will turn against us and just keep on doing what they are doing.
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #15 
ZackyBear

I'm glad I don't have an account with pintrest, and I agree with Poof on that one. You can't do anything but educate them and if they are ignorant, then they aren't worth the time. We just have to make up for their ignorance by educating others and save more bettas <3
ZackyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #16 
Sceven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
This is horrible! Especially that candle one! If some wax drops down into the water? xX Dead fish.

just on a note though, that one purple VT is gorgeous!
Its a freaking (wanted to use another word here) crime! Such a beautiful fish being kept in such horrid conditions. But I guess I should give her the benefit of the doubt, the pretty boy looked in good health, and the water was crystal. Maybe she was just doing a photo shoot?

But as a wedding accessory? "Hey I have an Idea! Lets put kittens in a small glass box and have hot wax drip on them for our wedding table scape? No too cruel, well screw it lets just use a fish" Just awful,

It makes me fear that people will start putting them in tiny vials to carry around with them as jewelry.
Sceven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #17 
zombiegirl

I have a friend who keeps her five bettas in bowls exactly like that second one. I've tried very nicely to educate her, but she refuses to listen. She thinks I'm a fanatic. She's collecting a shelf of them, wants a rainbow. It aggravates me every time I think about it. She's already had two die from swim bladder. No big deal to her; she just went to Walmart and replaced them
zombiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #18 
Luimeril

that purple one is photoshopped. not only do bettas not really come in that shade of purple, but he'd be distorted. >.>;
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:24 PM   #19 
lelei

@Sceven they are doing that too..I posted that pic..seriously in VIALS!!!!! OMG..SICK!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #20 
lelei

YES..THEY ARE DOING THIS..