Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #111 
AngelicScars

I love the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil products. I have bad skin, but this stuff is pretty awesome. I also love the seaweed stuff too. They have all kinds of products to use, including moisturizer that works great!

I have to agree, make-up just makes your face worse. I saw girls using make up to cover up there problem skin and I always thought it looked worse then just going natural. Plus, it ages you. I never really wear make-up and people still think I'm in my early 20s or even still in my teens (I'm turning 29 in Oct.).
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #112 
lvandert

I have a bottle of tea tree oils from my aunite (she makes soaps/lotions/body washes and does aroma therapy a long with massages and teaching soap making) and I love using a drop or two in my shampoo, and body washes. I never wear makeup except for a very formal occasion, like weddings and such. It always surprises people that I know how to put it on or wear it in the first place
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #113 
Sakura8

Yeah, the "women don't sweat, they glow" thing is crazy. Hello, hot flashes? Night sweats? Trust me, that ain't just "glowing." Another long lingering side effect of my aforementioned (several posts back) medication is night sweats. Ugh and ugh.

I only wear makeup for special occasions too. Mostly, I'm just too lazy to bother with putting it on and taking it off. I wear a tinted lip gloss or lip stick and that's it.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #114 
Laki

lol I'm so lazy too but I like to cover up my blonde eyelashes with mascara. Barely wears anything with it though. I don't know if I get night sweats but I always usually have a leg sticking out or arm.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #115 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
lol I'm so lazy too but I like to cover up my blonde eyelashes with mascara. Barely wears anything with it though. I don't know if I get night sweats but I always usually have a leg sticking out or arm.
I start like that but I always end up wrapped up. My body likes to raise the temperature when I sleep. I think we measured it around 100 :/ It's weird but I NEED a blanket to sleep and when I wake up I got a cold sweat.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #116 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm certainly not glowing whennmy hair is wringing wet from sweating. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #117 
cjayBetta

Why women go to the bathroom together:

cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #118 
MistersMom

O.o i go to the potty with my friends so i can have a chat while i potty lol... public restrooms are scary...
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #119 
Joaquin

Location: DEEP IN DA HEARRRT OF TEXASSSS.....I hate that song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
O.o i go to the potty with my friends so i can have a chat while i potty lol... public restrooms are scary...
Public restrooms are scary for sure, haha...especially at the gas station (sometimes). One time I stopped by a gas station because I really needed to go to the bathroom. They had a one-person bathroom, but when I opened it, there was a man looking down and sitting on the toilet...and the lights were off, and I guess he forgot to lock the door. I just left, lol.
Joaquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #120 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquin View Post
Public restrooms are scary for sure, haha...especially at the gas station (sometimes). One time I stopped by a gas station because I really needed to go to the bathroom. They had a one-person bathroom, but when I opened it, there was a man looking down and sitting on the toilet...and the lights were off, and I guess he forgot to lock the door. I just left, lol.
WWOOOOWWW.... I hate when im on a long road trip, and the womens is occupied and like i have to pee supeerrrrrr bad, so i walk to the mens and go pee and it stinks SO bad, and i finish up and open the door and then theres a guy standing there.. and i just kinda look down and walk away lol... its so awkward...
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote