Old 06-24-2012, 09:32 PM   #441 
cjayBetta

I went on them after my dad died and they worked great for me
cjayBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #442 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
They must have had you on some strong stuff.
DQ, I've had bad insomnia since I was about 11. If I don't take medication for it, I'll be up all night and if it's bad, I could possibly stay up for a couple of days. I won't list medication names since some medications work better for others but those medications were a nightmare for me.

I also will not give out the name of what I'm on because your doctor will give you a look if you ask for it by name right off the bat. Just because it works better for me doesn't make it the best option for others

Last edited by Rosso1011; 06-24-2012 at 09:41 PM.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #443 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso1011 View Post
DQ, I've had bad insomnia since I was about 11. If I don't take medication for it, I'll be up all night and if it's bad, I could possibly stay up for a couple of days. I won't list medication names since some medications work better for others but those medications were a nightmare for me.
my bf was the exact same way. Up all night and sometimes days at a time. He never took medication for it. His stemmed more from anxiety and night terrors though. He was just honestly afraid to fall asleep. But over time it came down to he just couldn't sleep. Then he started dating me and I felt bad because I'd sleep all night and he'd just lay or sit by me up all night (we got really attached really fast so we spent almost every night together by the 2nd month). After a while he started falling asleep for a little nap or two every other night, and then it was every night, and then the naps got longer, and now he sleeps all night. Occasionally there are a few bad dreams that wake him up but he just rolls over and hugs me lol. now granted this took almost 2 years to correct but he doesn't have insomnia any more lol. I always tell people I loved sleep so much ti rubbed off on him.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #444 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
my bf was the exact same way. Up all night and sometimes days at a time. He never took medication for it. His stemmed more from anxiety and night terrors though. He was just honestly afraid to fall asleep. But over time it came down to he just couldn't sleep. Then he started dating me and I felt bad because I'd sleep all night and he'd just lay or sit by me up all night (we got really attached really fast so we spent almost every night together by the 2nd month). After a while he started falling asleep for a little nap or two every other night, and then it was every night, and then the naps got longer, and now he sleeps all night. Occasionally there are a few bad dreams that wake him up but he just rolls over and hugs me lol. now granted this took almost 2 years to correct but he doesn't have insomnia any more lol. I always tell people I loved sleep so much ti rubbed off on him.
My boyfriend couldn't sleep well before me, either. Not because of night terrors but simply because his mind doesn't stop. He says I can make it slow down because he just thinks about me, and he sleeps very well. :D
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:48 PM   #445 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfish View Post
My boyfriend couldn't sleep well before me, either. Not because of night terrors but simply because his mind doesn't stop. He says I can make it slow down because he just thinks about me, and he sleeps very well. :D
haha same here! Joey's mind is always going and thinking about something. but when I came around I guess I just allowed him to relax and not think... It's kinda cute when they do that aint it?
Old 06-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #446 
Rosso1011

I wish that trick would work for me! Lol.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:50 PM   #447 
teeneythebetta

I'm not trying to intrude the convo..

But did anyone else notice this thread has really changed? xD not that I have a problem with it or anything xD
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #448 
lvandert

oops. A while back I asked what we liked about being a woman lol
Old 06-24-2012, 09:53 PM   #449 
teeneythebetta

Haha keep going, as long as were all getting along it doesn't rly matter what is discussed :3
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #450 
Rosso1011

Ok. What I like about being a woman. I like mani's and pedi's. I also love the variety of undergarments that women are able to choose from. I don't often see that much variety for men. Oo. I like the fact that it is acceptable for us to wear makeup. I kinda like getting dolled up.