Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #591 
Leeniex

I love Hanes boyshorts and they don't make the good kind anymore. The kind they sell now is very thin and gives me wedgies.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #592 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post
I love Hanes boyshorts and they don't make the good kind anymore. The kind they sell now is very thin and gives me wedgies.
OMG this for me too! WHy the heck can they not make them like they make the guys version. Female clothes give me a huge headache sometimes.

The female version HAS to be different, sexier or whatever than the guys version in clothing no matter what kind of garment it is. Geez, it is functional underwear, it is not supposed to be flashy and/or uncomfortable.

They have Victoria Secret if you want to go buy uncomfortable underwear..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #593 
Leeniex

Exactly.

It's either a giant wedge or granny pants.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #594 
Hopeseeker

HI, everyone!! I know I'm joining later on in the conversation and I haven't read all of this thread, but has anyone else had severe problems with facial hair? I was kinda doomed with annoying darker facial hair from my dad...he's kinda hairy. I've tried plucking on my upper lip, some sort of facial hair removing cream and have recently tried hard waxing. It has been a pain in the tush since my early teen years, I'm now 28 and it looks like PCOS might have added to the hairiness. Just wanted to join the conversation and vent!
Hopeseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #595 
AngelicScars

As far as undies, I like the ones you buy individually at Target. The packaged stuff like Fruit of a Loom or Hanes suuuuck (at least for me).
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #596 
ThePearlFish

I have some facial hair, it is not horribly bad. (Black Indian Hair= coarser and thicker) I was getting my nails done once and the lady doing them was like do you want a wax, you have a mustache. I was like OMG, how horrible to say such a thing!

I don't get my upper lip waxed or plucked or anything. It will come back thicker. and my upper lip hair is hardly noticeable with makeup on or whatever, my BF doesn't care, I think it is fine. I have a dusting of hair around my forehead, which I think is an extension of my cowlicks. On my chin I plucked several hairs which I thought were noticeable years ago and boy, was that a mistake. Now that I did that every once in a while I have to go re-pluck those hairs because they ARE noticeable (even more noticeable than they ever were those many years ago) when you are up close. :/
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:36 PM   #597 
Leeniex

I'll have to check out Target next time. Don't think I've ever looked there.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #598 
laynisample

Target panties are the bomb! I love them so much! They are pretty cute (and sometimes sexy) and are an amazing value. I buy them all the time because they are so comfortable. The boyshort ones don't ride up and my favorites are the bikini ones that have lace edging so they don't produce lines.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #599 
Pogthefish

I love boyshorts! I especailly wear them over my regular underwear when I sleep on my period to help hold the pad in place (I'm a restless sleeper, it DOES fall out)
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #600 
toad

Aerie makes the BEST undies :D Love them. Good quality and very pretty. I used to buy the target ones, but they seem to fall apart quickly :(
toad is offline   Reply With Quote