Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #601 
lvandert

I usually hit up Charlotte Ruse (or how every you spell it) in the mall. If I catch sale day their 2 bucks a piece and they have the normal ones, lacy ones, sexy ones, granny ones lol. Their bras can be an awesome deal at 5-7 bucks too...
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #602 
txbettaowner

periods, shaving (most places), trying to lose weight, etc. the list goes on and on.
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #603 
horsyqueen

For me its being expected to love fashion and makeup. I havnt used makeup in months, what on earth makes people think i will start now.

I am also expected not to like stuff such as a comics and games -.- but I do.
horsyqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #604 
bethyMT

I am in general just a hairy person. I hate it. My chin requires constant maintenance, which I don't do, so I get to walk around looking all gross.

I call myself Sasquatch.
bethyMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #605 
pittipuppylove

Oh geez, there's very little I don't dislike. Shaving - if nobody's going to see my legs, let alone touch them, what's the point? Boobs and all the things that go with them: bras, bra shopping, broken underwire, self-checks, etc. The gynecologist's office. Not being a stereotypical female. And PCOS sucks. While I only have a period maybe two or three times a year, it's always a surprise when they show up. And it's always at the worst possible time, too.

Pretty much the only thing I do like is being able to beat males at stereotypical male activities. lol I can hit a target with a bow, pistol, or rifle just as well as any guy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by pittipuppylove; 12-12-2012 at 03:43 PM.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #606 
AyalaCookiejar

Make-up definitely. I am always told I'd look better with make-up. I can't believe people have the time or the patience. Plus it irritates my eyes to the point that they are watery and red.
Anndd uterus. There's a lot of specifics to that one lol.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #607 
babystarz

I'm pretty cool with being a woman actually. Can't really complain! I mean, running into sexism sucks but that's the fault of the sexist person, not my gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeseeker View Post
HI, everyone!! I know I'm joining later on in the conversation and I haven't read all of this thread, but has anyone else had severe problems with facial hair? I was kinda doomed with annoying darker facial hair from my dad...he's kinda hairy. I've tried plucking on my upper lip, some sort of facial hair removing cream and have recently tried hard waxing. It has been a pain in the tush since my early teen years, I'm now 28 and it looks like PCOS might have added to the hairiness. Just wanted to join the conversation and vent!
I have a couple of darker hairs above my top lip that I either wax or pluck. You could also look into bleaching the hair if you get sick of removing it all the time. That can help a lot with making it less visible, and since you've got the added PCOS aspect in the mix, it might be a good option.

Last edited by babystarz; 12-12-2012 at 06:52 PM.
babystarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #608 
birdielikestomatoes

Women's stereotypes are annoying. I dislike makeup, it's so awfully uncomfortable despite trying out many different types and brands.

Shaving was invented by the devil I think because it's also awful. I tend to let my legs grow wild when I know no one else will see them, I do however shave my armpits. No one should have hairy armpits. xD

The uterus. I get the craziest periods. They are heavier than Niagra falls and no amount of pain killers can dull the cramp pains. I eventually just started taking BC full time so I don't get a period at all. Which is great, if only I didn't have to take them every day.

Aside from that I quite like being a girl. For those of you who hate bras there are so many different styles you can get. You can completely forgo wires if you'd like! I actually have a push up that is comfortable! I love it.

EDIT: For those of you having facial hair problems you should look into the Boots brand. http://www.boots.com. I believe they sell some of their stuff at Target and possibly some other places.

Last edited by birdielikestomatoes; 12-12-2012 at 07:24 PM.
birdielikestomatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #609 
MistersMom

i don't mind the bra's , and honestly, i go sooooo long without shaving anything other than my armpits that, i just don't give a damn lol. I don't care, nobody is touching my legs right? lol, i wear jeans, blah blah.... i LOVE vidoe games, and i hate dressing up, and doing my hair.... -.-
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #610 
AyalaCookiejar

Agreed. I hate shaving and don't do it often during the colder months. I just feel like it is time consuming and I almost always nick myself at least once, haha. I also have issues finding bras small enough to fit snugly around my torso, and they stretch out to quickly. Ugh.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote