Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-17-2013, 03:00 AM   #711 
RoMay

I wasn't terrified of bees till I sat on a hive. 0_o

Any lady who shaves her legs and her lady bits I have great respect for them. I can hardly stand waxing my eye brows (which lasts 3 days stupid genetics).

The lady I go to is a really nice older asian lady. She keeps asking me if it hurts every time she rips off a strip, but before I can answer she says "okay I'll do another one now." But hey all that counts is the job is done

Last edited by RoMay; 01-17-2013 at 03:06 AM.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:53 AM   #712 
betta lover1507

^^ lol, i'm sorry but it made me laugh xD
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #713 
ThePearlFish

I have tweezed my own eyebrows almost exclusively since I was around 13. Every time I go to a salon to do it, they screw it up! I love the natural shape of my eyebrows and all I want to have done to them is remove the excess from around them, but the salon people take off wayyy too much in between the brows and/or from the thickness of it. NOO, I don't care if the right amount to take off in between the brows depends on where the nostril lines up with the edge of the brow or whatever! I like my long eyebrows lady! -roll eyes- OR they don't tweeze half the stuff left behind from after waxing!

I have pretty much perfected the way I do my brows after so long and can adjust the way I let them grow back if I make a mistake, but even if I make a small mistake, at least it is me doing the mistake, and not someone who is supposedly a professional that I am paying!

I started shaving with a men's razor recently after the BF suggested it would be way better than the disposable ones, LOL! He was correct, but I still hate changing the razors every so often, that is kinda annoying. I just use my body soap to shave, I don't wanna smell like shaving cream (men's OR women's).
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:34 AM   #714 
SnowySurface

I've been shaving dry with an electric razor lately, but it leaves my skin drier. I may go back to using cream even after switching to electric to avoid nicks and having to use shaving cream. Atleast I'm still avoiding the nicks. T_T
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #715 
bettaluver14

I use tweezers for my eyebrows... it used to hurt but doesn't bother me anymore. And PERIODS SUCK! omg i have the worst cramps -.- -,-. and what do guys get? low voice,immature(mainly teenage guys rofl), and nothing else. guys shall bow down to their ladies... we do so much for them hahahahahaaa, and we use makeup to make us look perfect for them :3

guys should notice how much girls/women go through. and they aren't the ones who have to have rare cravings,pain,hunger,PAIN,tiredness, and did i mention PAIN for pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!

phew okay i'm done :3
bettaluver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #716 
bettaluver14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso1011 View Post
Shaving. Never really liked it because it seems no matter what I do, the skin on my legs always ends up dry or I manage to cut myself. Usually right around the knee.
SAME and where the tendon is behind my ankle! then they bleed forEVER
bettaluver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:36 PM   #717 
bryanacute

Eyebrow plucking. And bras. I HATE bras.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #718 
ThePearlFish

If I could just not wear clothes I'd be sooo happy! Haha! But society would have a cow. :( Clothes are so uncomfortable. More pants cus my proportions are so varied and it is so hard to find pants that fit and I don't need a belt for. Then if I use a belt it digs into me and doesn't even help anyways..
Old 01-18-2013, 09:16 AM   #719 
bryanacute

Same here ThePearlFish! I'm 11 and only weigh in at 63 pounds. I do not have a eating disorder. In fact I eat a lot of junk food. I know, I shouldn't. It's SUPER hard to find pants that don't fall down, yet are long enough. Skinny Jeans are not my best friend because they (no matter what) look baggy on me.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #720 
ThePearlFish

What is funny is that I can find pants that mold well to my form, but because my rear is kinda round, when I move, the back of my pants ride down. In this instance, I am able to find pants long enough, but the hips are annoying to fit for. Or my pants I find are too short and hard to fit around the hip for.

And then clothes are itchy! :P

I love dresses cus I just wear one garment and it is simple.