Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-10-2012, 10:55 PM   #71 
xShainax

I used to shave there. Got SO MANY ingrown hairs >:(
xShainax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #72 
djembekah

$that is an uncomfortable region to shave, i agree. usually don't bother shaving there because i really have no reason, but sometimes i do it out of boredom. and it is indeed awkward the first several days.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #73 
Laki

girls!! No need to shave!! If you WANT to shave then use regular old hair conditioner first, it softens the skin. I haaate ingrowns and it always got inflamed and stuff when I used a razor. I only use those dipilatory things now. Nair with a purple top (smells like flowers) and the veet for sensitive ski in a blue bottle (stinks to high heavens though) are my favorite. It only takes like 10 minutes which sucks but I usually bring a book in and sit on the toilet on a towel.
-tmi and all-
NO razor burn, NO itching, Just simple!!

I should make commercials ;)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #74 
xShainax

Going to get some tomorrow. :)
xShainax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:38 AM   #75 
Sakura8

Err, I'm Asian. I don't get enough hairs to shave. I have to literally pluck individual hairs off my legs. I do shave the 1 or 2 hairs under my arms 'cause it's kinda hard to pluck there . . .

I hate that any time I get emotional or upset, it's blamed on hormones. Can't I just get angry 'cause I'm angry?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:31 AM   #76 
mursey

Location: formerly SF, then Tucson AZ, now central New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Been living with my bf for almost 2 years and if one slips loudly he always gets shocked. "you don't do that" he says... every time. (epic eye roll) I can, however, outburp everybody I ever met without drinking pop. I don't challenge many anymore but I still like to display my discusting habit every now and then bc nobody expects it from a woman.
I'm 37 and I still think burping is hilarious. My female friend and I have said "I don't care how old I am, burps and farts will always be funny to me". I had another girl roommate who could outburp any man I ever heard, and it would make me laugh so hard. .. I swear you could hear it for miles around. It might have made earthquakes. I try to time my burps so i can leave them on my sister's voicemail. It doesn't always work but it's the thought that counts.

A few weeks ago my sister said to me, "so, my daughter asked me a question the other day in the car and I said "WHAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaT?" all in a huge burp. What do you think of THOSE parenting skills? " she asked me.

I think they're fabulous! (As long as it's not kids I don't know, in public, annoying the crap out of me .. )
mursey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:58 AM   #77 
Sakura8

Several years ago, I started taking a medication in which one of the rarer side effects is to make me belch. Not just burp, a full-blown frat-house belch. Even though I'm no longer on the medication, the side effect remains. Makes dining out sometimes rather awkward. -____- The odd thing is, up until I started taking it, I couldn't burp even when I needed to.

EDIT: On a side note, Mythbusters tested the myth that pretty women don't fart by placing a microphone in a pair of bloomers and making Kari wear them for a day or two. (for those of you who don't watch Mythbusters, Kari is the only woman who regularly appears on the show)

Last edited by Sakura8; 06-11-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:45 AM   #78 
Laki

Sakuraaa, I wish I was naturally hairless!! I had to talk to my 8 year old niece yesterday about shaving her legs. A girl in her class is telling her she needs to and myself and my sister think she's too young! arpgghh!
lol at Kari farting!! (I didn't know that was her name btw! I love that show!)
Old 06-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #79 
Sakura8

8? Shaving legs? Either the girl has a hormone problem that is causing excess growth or the girl who's telling her to shave is just being a wannabe grownup snob. No way should an 8 year old have to shave unless they look like a yeti.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #80 
Laki

Chloe has hair on her legs but it's light and she's 8!! She goes to a school with a lot of richy rich snob kids. This one telling her to shave must have a mom who treats her like a small adult. No need.