Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-09-2012, 03:57 PM   #1 
lvandert

Just spent an hour at a pet store :P

Ok so I have a LPS that I absolutely adore and a few days ago I stopped in just to look around, like I always do. When I spotted 3 young lop eared rabbits. They were the cuttest dang things I had ever seen. I sat down in front of the cage and after a few minutes the staff opened the door and let me really get at them. Well in a half hour I had all 3 fighting for my fingers to be scratched. My heart just melted! Now If any of you have read my past posts you might know my bf has a huge soft spot for bunnies and he had one growing up that lived 10 years. It was a mini rex and I guess he loved the little guy soooo much that he actually cried when it died (what a softie I know :P) Also if you've been reading I am secretly gathering things to get him a baby mini rex in August.
Anyways I really wanted to show my bf these little guys at the pet store because they were just that cute! So we went there in between shifts and spent an hour just sitting in front of the cage petting/playing with the little guys. Well in that course of the hour we ended up with a pile of cuteness that even made the employees go "awww" They also had put their front paws on my bf's hand and nudged his nose with their nose. I almost bought on right then and there. I also played the "screw what I planned for your birthday I'm getting you a bunny." Even though thats what he is getting, he has no idea
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:53 PM   #2 
Aus

That all just gave me warm fuzzies of my own. xD

Thanks for the smile.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #3 
lvandert

lol doesn't it though? Every time I think about it I get warm fuzies
Old 06-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #4 
Pasqua

Ah I love pet stores =D I spent fortyfive minutes in one today then they closed early because its a public holiday and kicked me out.

I do remember your big post about getting your bfa bunny for his b'day. Be careful you don't talk about them too much now after that visit or he might get suspicious!

They had some suprt cute bunnies when I went to visit today although I spent more time with the puppies and the fish =P
Pasqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #5 
nel3

i dont mind looking at animals in pet stores, i just avoid the cats and dogs al together. its sad as they'll be put down if no one is interested in them. it also has to deal with the fact they need large space requirements vs other pets.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #6 
lvandert

This pet store turns down no one and finds pets for all of their pets. They never give up and their so good with everyone
Old 06-12-2012, 04:20 PM   #7 
Kitty Whiskers

The song " Little Bunny Foo Foo" is going thru my mind LOL. I love bunnys too ;)
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote