Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #1 
littlemermaid

Introducing...

My hubby informs me his name is Amun Ra. Since he picked him out I guess I can let him name just one :) Actually we debated forever last week between this guy and Espresso and left him there. Today there were hardly any live fishies left and Amun Ra was looking pretty ragged so we brought him home and are working on getting him all fixed up :) New fishie count: Ezio - crown tail, Espresso - crown tail, Armstrong - veil tail, Amun Ra - veil tail, Jewel, Scarlet, Juliet, Mary Shelly, and Herminoe - sorority and a 30 gallon community tank Now all I want is an aquabid beauty for my classroom and then I may have to be done (for a little while)

littlemermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #2 
Anitax3x

He is cute
Anitax3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #3 
Kitty Whiskers

LOL I like how you added "(for a little while)" You sound like me! I always get tempted by all the pretty Bettas out there waiting to be in a new home.
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:20 PM   #4 
littlemermaid

So, about not getting any more fishies ...Since his arrival Amun Ra has been now been upgraded to a divided 5 gallon tank with a new and still unnamed crown tail. They are both currently on diligent border patrol which is hilarious to watch. I will try and post some better pictures later. The new ct loves making faces at the camera but apparently he doesn't want to show off his pretty colors yet, that and he's just to busy defending and exploring his kingdom to care right now. Ha!
Name:  000_0026.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  57.6 KB
Name:  000_0013.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  61.2 KB
Old 06-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #5 
littlemermaid

A couple of pictures of the new guy :)

Name:  000_0033.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  41.1 KB
Name:  000_0043.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  47.0 KB
Old 06-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #6 
Lizzie the Badger

Awe! Congrats on the new guy!
Lizzie the Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #7 
Laki

Oh I love Amun Ra (and his name) He's such a nice color. Then I scrolled down and saw your new ct mustard gas! ohmygoodness why can't I have an mg???
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #8 
littlemermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Oh I love Amun Ra (and his name) He's such a nice color. Then I scrolled down and saw your new ct mustard gas! ohmygoodness why can't I have an mg???
Thanks :) Amun Ra (for a name) is growing on me and I am so glad to see his fins unclamped, I really don't think he would have survived another night at the store. As for the new guy I definitely grabbed him and ran when I saw him! I was really surprised to see a mg at wal mart of all places and he had just arrived so he seems pretty healthy. It's a good thing Petsmart is so far from me or I have a feeling my house would be like 95% water. ha!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #9 
Laki

wow at walmart?! Cool! My wm doesn't sell fish anymore. I was in a not-so-common lps last time (I went out that way for my niece's bday presnt) and there was a pink betta in the tiny cup and some clamped blues and multis. There was also a halfmoon but they apparantly only sell VT's at that location!! So whoever buys it will get a deal.
I always wanted to save a space for mg because they were so rare here. Then I got Ludendorff (which meant no more fish) and then the next time I went in there was a chocolate mg -_- (or whatever you call brown fish, yelow fins) and then after that there were a pile of mg HM.
So, love your mg! I think they're coming to be more popular now and like everybody on this forum but me has one!! lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #10 
Kitty Whiskers

Wow, very nice lil' guy!
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote