Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #11 
LebronTheBetta

Shadyr, You have a Very Smart Male!!! What Tank ar they in now? If it's the same remember, it's always best to Divide in a 5 Gallon or Above Tank. Less Ammonia to deal with.
Laki, Thanks!!! Lakitu is a Cute Name. It's fun to say. Lakitu. :D
Good thing you saved Lude. And the others. You had to walk in a Blizzard?
Oh, well. At least all of you are happy. My Betta had a Showdown with another Betta. I couldn't choose but I felt that Lebron was MY Betta.
Arashi, yours made a Bubblenest in Petsmart? Mine didn't. He only makes like 2 Nests a Month. Oh, well. Mine also went Zooming off. Hehehe. :)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #12 
Sena Hansler

My newest spawn resulted in one strong, non-munched fry. Already quite a character at 1 month!! Zooms off with the biggest crushed pellet, or longest bloodworm what a piggie!! Plus he has tons of live plants, and all you see is his head peak out from them, and his little black eyes looking at you xD
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #13 
Laki

When we went to the store that day it was snowing out and the radio was calling for a blizzard but my sister and I took a chance because it was only snowing and not windy yet (growing up in NL we should have known the pressure system was "calm" because it was ready to blizzard!! lol ) On my way home I needed to change buses so I got as far as the university before they took them off the roads. I waited in the uni for an hour with 200 other stranded people before I decided I should walk. Nobody knew the buses were pulled off and there was a lot of controversy bc 200 students were stuck at the uni. (buses had to go back on the roads to get them home, it was nuts).. SO yes, Ludendorff and I walked home. Actually I ran as much as I could in the snow while trying to keep the bag from sloshing under my coat.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #14 
eaturbyfill

I kept the cup for my red Veiltail until it accidentally got broken.(:
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 06:35 PM   #15 
Laki

Those pet store cups are so easy to break! I broke one too :/ They make such good water change cups!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #16 
Rosso1011

My favorite memory is of the time I was playing with Rosso. What I did beforehand, I cannot recall but I remember thinking playing a quick game of peek-a-boo might be interesting. Rosso was laying in his temple (poor guy, I shouldn't have done it), I covered my face and opened up my hands really quick and Rosso lounges forward (but not out of his sacred temple) and flares at me like "You wanna see something scary, woman?! Take this!" It had to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #17 
lelei

I actually threw the cup away, in disgust, because I look at it, as the last thing that I want to see, cuz it made me feel great to get rid of the prison!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #18 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso1011 View Post
My favorite memory is of the time I was playing with Rosso. What I did beforehand, I cannot recall but I remember thinking playing a quick game of peek-a-boo might be interesting. Rosso was laying in his temple (poor guy, I shouldn't have done it), I covered my face and opened up my hands really quick and Rosso lounges forward (but not out of his sacred temple) and flares at me like "You wanna see something scary, woman?! Take this!" It had to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.

hahahaha "Take this!!" xD

My Georgie showed me he can jump. Like a piranha. They're in the amazon. (yes I just compared him to a fish killing little girl from Finding Nemo. He's as vicious ad nuts.)
Old 06-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #19 
lelei

Zena..seriously thinkin we have lil piranahs cuz the way Sammy is so ravenous for his food now..and the way he watches everythjng going on..erspecially when its feeding time..wow..that lil guy is my lil piranah:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #20 
Sena Hansler

lol!! Well, Georgie is awfully big... I have never been bitten by him mainly because I refuse having my fingers near him x) I bet it would hurt..