Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #21 
SweetNightmare

That's why I bit the bullet and bought Tina a crate, even though she never liked the one we put her in as a puppy. ((I'm also going to get her a bone and a new toy to keep her happy when she has to be in it.)) She ruined my boyfriend's lab, so I'm not letting her decide anything for my dog. And if Tina ever moves here permanently, I'm putting a lock on our 'apartment' door so she can't get in and ruin her. I've spent too much of my life trying to make her the best dog possible. The funny thing is that this woman watches the dog whisperer religiously, and doesn't even take even the smallest bit of advice from it. ((He may have some weird methods, but there are some things that she could take away from it, like taking charge of her dogs and being the boss instead of letting them train her. I'm not exaggerating when I say those dogs have her trained to feed them canned dog food with chicken and rice sprinkled on top to them out of a spoon.))

If my dog doesn't like the dog food we give her she'll literally leave it to rot, unfortunately because my grandmother will gladly share dinner with her. -.- I know, not good, but my grandmother has alzheimers and has had a stroke, the dog gives her a reason to get up in the morning. Plus, a lot of leftovers they have are just cooked meat. Not a wonderful addition to a diet, but at least it's not bread or cookies. If I did have Tina move in, I'd get her a toy breed to take care of. ((I know a woman who has chihuahuaxspaniel mix puppies because her dog got out on accident, I'd rather take one than it end up in a shelter.))
SweetNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #22 
SweetNightmare

So I looked up the Australian Kelpie, and while she still has a few traits of a chow, I agree she looks a lot like one! :D So glad to have that mystery solved.
SweetNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote