Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #1 
Vaeku

Opinions on Aqueon Evolve series?

Does anyone have opinions on the Aqueon Evolve Series? Looking to upgrade my betta's tank and I'm looking at the Evolve 2. I was thinking about the 4, but I don't think I have enough room for that size tank (but the 2 is a lot better than the dinky .5 gallon he's in now).

Basically, are there any glaring issues I need to know about it?

If not the Evolve, I'm considering getting the Marineland Crescent 3, but since it looks to be wider than the Evolve I may not be able to get it.
Vaeku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #2 
lelei

Is there a way to show some pictures of those tanks, actually I have never heard of them.. so I am interested.. where did you find them? Or you could include a link to the website, if you found them there..
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #3 
Vaeku

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
Is there a way to show some pictures of those tanks, actually I have never heard of them.. so I am interested.. where did you find them? Or you could include a link to the website, if you found them there..
Oh yeah, sorry about that. I found them at Petsmart, but here's the link to the Aqueon website: Click!
Vaeku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #4 
lelei

Ok, I looked them up..I do like the Marineland Cresent:)
Old 05-26-2012, 07:24 PM   #5 
lelei

This one is next on my list..I been watching for it..I have my sammy in a cylindrical 3 gal tank, which is great for him, but I wanna move him into a lil bigger house, and get another betta for the 3gal:)

Old 05-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #6 
harchambeault

We have the Aqueon tank...the 2 gallon one. It looks really nice, but for our fish, the filter was much too strong. Instead of baffling, we just turned the filter off (actually removed it). Other than that, we're happy with it.
harchambeault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:39 AM   #7 
Cargo

I was also thinking of an Aqueon Evolve. My birthday is coming up, and I've been asking for either the Aqueon Evolve 4 or 8. I've also been considering the Fluval Chi..
Cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #8 
bettaluvr

I love my Evolve 8 I purchased back in February for a community set up in fact I loved it so much I just bought another one last week and added 6 halfmoon females and an African dwarf frog
bettaluvr is offline   Reply With Quote