Sena Hansler

Trust me, you can trust Mo lol!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #12 
surprize30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Trust me, you can trust Mo lol!
have u guys ever sent anything thru the mail befor?
surprize30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #13 
Sena Hansler

Mo I believe has, if I am not mistaken. Plus Mo is a very active member on here, and coming from a person who rarely trusts (me x) ) I say you can trust Mo For instance, someone on here sent me hikari first bites for my severely stunted two females, because I couldn't find baby fish food here! When someone offers, 99.9% of the time you will get it. And Mo isn't the 0.1 percent that won't xD Those are usually reported.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #14 
Spazzfish

Mo is a cool kid as far as I can tell if he doesn't send It I will Help you hunt him down ;)
Spazzfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #15 
Sena Hansler

haha Mo better be good :p
Old 06-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #16 
bettalover2033

It's good that mo is helping you do this.

Anyway, I'd like to just point out and say that when you're breeding, and you only have one heater, it's not exactly going to work out too well. Considering you have to heat the pair in the ten gallon tank, the female when you take her out and the male when you take him out, then the fry so they won't die of cold temperatures.

Thats three heaters already, then, when you separate the males in jars, how do you expect to keep them warm? You need at least 5 heaters to successfully have just one spawn. This is unless you already have 2 heaters for your male and for your female in their tanks.

That's just something to consider. I'm not trying to talk you out of trading or anything, but you should just consider it because heaters aren't cheap and if one of those heaters can't even reach 80*F, then how do you expect to heat a 30 gallon tank for a grow out?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:11 PM   #17 
surprize30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
It's good that mo is helping you do this.

Anyway, I'd like to just point out and say that when you're breeding, and you only have one heater, it's not exactly going to work out too well. Considering you have to heat the pair in the ten gallon tank, the female when you take her out and the male when you take him out, then the fry so they won't die of cold temperatures.

Thats three heaters already, then, when you separate the males in jars, how do you expect to keep them warm? You need at least 5 heaters to successfully have just one spawn. This is unless you already have 2 heaters for your male and for your female in their tanks.

That's just something to consider. I'm not trying to talk you out of trading or anything, but you should just consider it because heaters aren't cheap and if one of those heaters can't even reach 80*F, then how do you expect to heat a 30 gallon tank for a grow out?
my male and female tank is heated already liked the heaters built into the side of the tank its actually quite fancy and i have a heater that works but it can only heat up to a 5 g im ging to buy another preset heater and im trading one that doesnt wrok to mo for tje one im using to keep my fry heated and when there old enough nto be taken out of the tank im selling them to a family owned petstore who had tanks spicifically for bettas that r heated
Old 06-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #18 
bettalover2033

That's much more convenient. Very good. I just didn't know your side of the story and how things were already planned out so Im really just looking out for the fish here.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surprize30 View Post
my male and female tank is heated already liked the heaters built into the side of the tank its actually quite fancy and i have a heater that works but it can only heat up to a 5 g im ging to buy another preset heater and im trading one that doesnt wrok to mo for tje one im using to keep my fry heated and when there old enough nto be taken out of the tank im selling them to a family owned petstore who had tanks spicifically for bettas that r heated
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #19 
surprize30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
That's much more convenient. Very good. I just didn't know your side of the story and how things were already planned out so Im really just looking out for the fish here.

Good luck.
ik i appreciate it
Old 06-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #20 
Mo

Wait what are the wattage of the heaters you are sending me?

PS, ask zergymonster. I've shipped something to him before
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote