Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2012, 11:15 PM   #101 
lelei

Aww..that poor lil fishy, he is strong, and you are giving him love, and encouragement to push on..and being strong yourself to get through such an ordeal, God bless you.. I sympathize with you, and wish your lil guy the best, Please keep us posted~
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:47 AM   #102 
Blue Fish

Prayers for you guys continue! Poor little man. But he's so lucky to have you.
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:10 AM   #103 
eaturbyfill

Thank you. He's always been a great friend to me. This might sound dorky, but before I moved in with my husband and still lived with my parents, as soon as I would come home from school I would tell him about my day and ask about his. Since I'm around more, I always tell him I love him and ask him how he is instead of telling him about school
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #104 
lelei

No..it doesnt..when yu love somwone or something such as a pet..yu let them know..ivtell my fishys I love them all the time!!.. I swear it seems like they tell us back:)
Old 07-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #105 
eaturbyfill

It is!! Thank you for understanding
Old 07-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #106 
eaturbyfill

The water in the tank I put him in yesterday is cloudy, so I tried a partial water change, but it didn't help. :/
I ran the filter hours before I put him in, and the water was clear, but took it out so that he would not be bothered by it. Since nothing will work, I put the filter on a really low setting and wrapped part of pantyhose around it as well. Maybe it will clear up the water? ):
He's still pretty lethargic. He is showing interest in food today, but will spit it out a couple times, then ignore it. I use an ear dropper like thing to suck out uneaten food as it starts to fall to the bottom, or other stuff like that. He keeps chasing it. It's cute. He follows it like he's mad at it
Old 07-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #107 
lelei

Well, that is good news, he can see and know waht to do, in response to food, (chasing) meaning he might be getting much better, it prob will take a lil more time, but I feel he is doing well, and maybe it's part of what he wants to do, rather than eat the food, he wants to chase it..does sound cute:) I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers~(I have a good feeling he's gonna be fine:)
Old 07-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #108 
lelei

I had to take the filter out of our Sammy's tank, he gets disoriented after he swims around it and goes to hide for a while on the other side of the tank..uggh,..no matter tho, he does better without it, and i don't want him scared, or get sick, out of stress so I wil be cleaning more..as long as my baby is ok..:)
Old 07-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #109 
eaturbyfill

My baby is eating!! :D! The past two days he has eaten 3 or 4 pellets. I'm so happy. The day or two before that he would just spit his food out, ignore it, and maybe eat 1. He's swimming more, too! The water is still cloudy, but I don't want to mess with things too much since he is doing so well
Old 07-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #110 
Pogthefish

Yay!
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote