Okay, here's a few tasks I think need doing. Some may take some research :D :
- List of undesirable submersed plants & pictures.
(I'm already on this - Aus)
- List of plants useful to water quality in NPT (ammonia & nitrate sinks, roots plants, floaters) with pics & fert/light needs.
- How to set up and maintain both a small and a large NPT with stage by stage pics if possible.
- Description of the various 'planted' tanks you can have (barebottom, inert substrate, active substrate (plant feeding gravels), NPT, maybe even riparium? -- with general outlay costs, descriptions and pictures.
- Post on lighting for planted tanks, including info on white vs blue/red light, kelvins watts and other light measurements and what they mean for the tank, LED, flourescent, incandescant, halide, low light, high light, how much light for what size tank, etc.
- How to cope with/avoid algal bloom, including list of relevant fixes/products.
whew... I have run out of ideas. :) Hands up for any of those jobs. Ideas welcome.