Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2012, 03:39 AM   #1 
lionfishgirl

How is YOUR tank set up?

I have a smaller tank, only 10 gallons. My betta, Les Mis, is a pretty white with some pink female betta. The new tank set up I want to implicate as soon as possible is keeping my current white rocks but sprinkling crazy pink rocks throughout the tank. Get some pink plastic plants (not the crummy kind) and about two cave like structures that are white and maybe a large colored smooth white river rock. Pink and white all the way. I feel like Les Mis should have a very girly tank...I was close to buying her a princess castle :P
lionfishgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #2 
Blue Fish

LOL, love it! My new boy, Somerset, has a castle...I felt funny purchasing him such a "cliche'd" home, but it was the right size and has lots of holes to swim through...so castle it is. ;) He also has a betta log, but he seems to prefer his plants best for hiding.
My other boy, Buckley, has a lego castle along with his betta tree trunk and his coral...It's a left over from his former small tank days when nothing else would fit and I wanted to give him something to do... He's the only betta I know who has his own legos... ;)
I love your uber-girlie tank set up! ;) I tried for themes, but I couldn't find what I wanted and just went generic. :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote