Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #31 
Nuts4Mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Aww. At least you know shes not a vampire! xD (that was a rly lame joke but that's what I though when I read that xD)

*Gasps then cautiously looks around* ssssso.... Shasta & Otto have chances that they might be vampires?... 0.0
Nuts4Mutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #32 
TigerRegalia

Thanks for the funny posts, everyone! I've had a really bad day, so it was nice getting a good laugh out of this thread!
TigerRegalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #33 
finnfinnfriend

Honestly, if you are looking for the betta food with the best quality healthy ingredients, go with new life spectrum betta formula. I just spent over 3 days straight researching different betta foods and what is good in dry pet foods and what isn't and New life spectrum betta formula came out on top.
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #34 
Tazo

My dog Sherman eats anything . Last Halloween he ate the cut-out parts of a jack-o-lantern that we left on the table.
I keep my fish food up high because he really wants to eat it all...
Tazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:35 AM   #35 
tamikakes

I feed my lil fella Aqeon betta food pellets *ingredents have already been posted* and he loves them. he's still a baby (i'm thinking about 8-9 weeks) but he can eat them whole, tho I try to pinch them to crush them a bit, every so often one slips out. When this jar runs out, I'm going to buy a better pellet

I also feed him every 2 days Tetra bettaMin tropical medley flakes I grabbed at walmart. I give him a flake or 2, just to switch it up a bit. these ingredents are:
fish meal, dried yeast, ground brown rice, shrimp meal, wheat gluten, feeding oat meal, fish oil, brine shirmps (fd), krill (fd), potato protein, dehulled soybean meal, soybean oil, sortbitol. aglae meal, lechithin, monobasic calcium phosphate, yeast extract, l-ascrobyl -2-polyphosphates (stabilized vit. c), biotin, manganese sulfate monohydrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, ferrous sulfate monohydrate, cobalt acetate, color includes: red no.3 dye, ethoxyquin as a preservative.

Guaranteed analysis:
min. crude protein 48%
min, crude fat 10.0%
max crude fiber 1.5%
max moisture 7.0%
min phoshorus 1.1%
min ascorbic acid (vit c) 90mg/kg
min omega 3 fatty acids 6,000 mg/kg

The flakes have 10% more protein than the pellets, which is a reason I give him some.

I also just bought live brine shirmp today for $1.25.
tamikakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #36 
Nuts4Mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazo View Post
My dog Sherman eats anything . Last Halloween he ate the cut-out parts of a jack-o-lantern that we left on the table.
I keep my fish food up high because he really wants to eat it all...
Ohhh man that stinks... my pooch, Otto, is the same way. He ate a gum wrapper yesterday, and then there was some sawdust on the ground... he must have thought it was powdered heaven or something! Gosh was he chuggin' it down!! [till of course I told him to leave it, lol!]
poor baby was even trying to eat a piece of wood with nails sticking out.... (Thankfully I told him to spit it out before any harm was done)
Old 07-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #37 
Nuts4Mutts

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
Honestly, if you are looking for the betta food with the best quality healthy ingredients, go with new life spectrum betta formula. I just spent over 3 days straight researching different betta foods and what is good in dry pet foods and what isn't and New life spectrum betta formula came out on top.
Okay, thank-you so much! I won't be looking for new food for Tintin for a very long time, because I obviously have to finish this bottle (It's gonna take a loooooong time, I've had him about 3 weeks, and his food is maaayyyybe 1/16 gone)

Any idea on places to get it? I probably won't be able to find it.... REALLY crummy stores around where I live... =\
Old 07-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #38 
Nuts4Mutts

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRegalia View Post
Thanks for the funny posts, everyone! I've had a really bad day, so it was nice getting a good laugh out of this thread!
Haha, glad you got a laugh. At least this thread's useful for something ;p
Old 07-05-2012, 08:28 PM   #39 
teeneythebetta

A few Years ago my youngest dog ate one of those preserved alligator heads (it was a smallish one) it was not fun when it came back up
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #40 
LebronTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts4Mutts View Post
Okay, thank-you so much! I won't be looking for new food for Tintin for a very long time, because I obviously have to finish this bottle (It's gonna take a loooooong time, I've had him about 3 weeks, and his food is maaayyyybe 1/16 gone)

Any idea on places to get it? I probably won't be able to find it.... REALLY crummy stores around where I live... =\
You could get it in Online Stores. I got mine at eBay. But amazon has it too.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote