Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Marketplace
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #1 
CandiceMM

Portland Oregon HMPK sellers?

Hi I will be in Portland tomorrow and I am looking for some male HMPK, I will meet anywhere in that area. If you sell or know of anybody that is reliable please let me know!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #2 
goldfishyman

Hey Candice,
I see you decided to check out Portland like I suggested.

Try Caye's Aquarium he has some nice bettas imported from thailand(btw buy some nets from his store its super cheap and tax free), the world of wet pets also had some good bettas, visit the wet spot for rare wild type bettas and other exotic fish. Bring a cooler and ice pack to keep your fish safe in case it gets hot.

Are you and your boyfriend going today? I kinda wish I was going with you guys. I wanted to bring my betta Channoides back to The Wetspot to have them verify whether I have a male and female. So far they have not showed their colors to identify male and female easily.

Hit up Ocean City Seafood restraunt for some Dim sum. The Chinese food is better than any I have tried in Seattle. You can also go to the lloyd center to go mall shopping and try some indoor ice skating. If you have time you should visit the rose garden and Japanese garden, both are right next to each other.

Last edited by goldfishyman; 09-10-2012 at 10:23 AM.
goldfishyman is offline   Reply With Quote