Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2012, 10:08 PM   #11 
teeneythebetta

Did you quarantine the females before putting them together?
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #12 
prodrumernate

when i first got them.they had their own cups to which i put each cup floating ontop,putting the least aggressive in first and on up..waiting about 20 minutes between each fish.

when they got sick.i quarantined just the 1 that was sick and had the ICH,after she died i took her out as fast as i noticed.then 1 got sick.took her out and never put her back in becaue she died several days later.did that with all the fish except the last one which was the oldest.i put her back in their because i knew she was about to die and wanted her to enjoy her last time alive in their.i even told my dad i doubt she will make it through the night.an hour later she was dead.

oh i bought them over a weeks period.left them in their cups sitting next to each other constantly cleaning their cups and feeding them.all were happy and healthy during that time.its just rite after my first 1 got sick and noticed they took some bites out of her,the rest followed behind.even the oldest shown no signs after the others died and then like a flash she got sick and faded away
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote