Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2012, 05:13 AM   #1 
Enkil

My girls

I redid my sorority the other night. While I had the tank apart, the girls were in a show/picture tank. With them in there, I had the perfect opportunity to take some pictures. So I did. XD Ended up getting just about everyone. Some better than others. I have found that my black CT female is pretty good at avoiding getting her picture taken.

All of these pics were taken on 6/23/2012.

Pic 1: Upper left and blurred is unnamed VT along with Freydis (black dragon HM). Yellow one is Fflur, the CT. Upper right is unnamed HMPK and Lolth (copper marble HM).
Pic 2: All my girls minus Eva.
Pic 3: Right up front is my blue mystery girl. Her dins are a bit nipped, but she has some crowning. Black blob in upper right is unnamed black CT. In background on left is Fflur (yellow and black CT), unnamed marble HMPK, unnamed orange dragon HMPK, unnamed orange HMPK, and unnamed blue HMPK.
Pic 4: I think this is the only pic that shows my little black female. She looks brown/gray here with her stress stripes caused by the camera flash.
Pic 5: Was trying to get a pic of my true blue girl but she moved on me. She has no iridescence.

More to come!
Attached Images

Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #2 
Enkil

Sorting through the pics so here are some more.

Pic 1: 4 of the girls from above. The one at the top is my unnamed VT. She's really quite pretty without the stress stripes.
Pic 2: 4 more of the girls. From left to right - Freydis, unnamed orange HMPK, Lolth, Fflur.
Pic 3: Top left is my unnamed orange dragon HMPK and Freydis.
Pic 4: My little Eva, black marble dragon. Here she is pictured during a tank cleaning I did. She has been ill for about a week now. Not eating. Any suggestions on her are more than welcome. I have tried everything I can think of.
Pic 5: Eve from a different angle.
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 05:43 AM   #3 
Enkil

Pic 1: Unnamed marble HMPK. Freydis is in the background. As is unnamed VT.
Pic 2: Unnamed marble HMPK. Her red is really starting to show. Top right is the unnamed blue female I suspect is a CT. Also in the background is Fflur and the VT along with my true blue HMPK.
Pic 3: Up close with the unnamed orange HMPK. Bottom right is unnamed marble HMPK. Also visible are my orange dragon, Lolth, and my VT.
Pic 4: At the top you can see orange dragon's little face. Also up front is unnamed marble. Orange HMPK along with Freydis and Lolth are in background.
Pic 5: Lolth in bottom right. Also in this are unnamed orange HMPK, unnamed marble, Freydis, and Fflur.
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 05:58 AM   #4 
Enkil

Pic 1: True blue HMPK infront of one of my HM dragon girls. Also here is my unnamed black CT, unnamed blue CT(?), and Fflur.
Pic 2: True blue HMPK. Background - orange HMPK, Freydis, Lolth, and Fflur.
Pic 3: Up front is my VT. She's more her natural color here. Both my little black female and black CT are in background on left. Orange dragon is in background at top.
Pic 4: Up front is my VT. Background has Lolth. Top left corner has black CT, Fflur, and marble HMPK.
Pic 5: Orange HMPK and orange dragon.

More to come later. Going to try to sleep. XD
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2012, 08:36 AM   #5 
teeneythebetta

Wow they're beautiful, I love how you've got a little rainbow of bettas :D

I can't wait to introdue my sorority!
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #6 
Enkil

Thank you. ^_^ I'm really happy with them and the variety that I have. Going to start breeding this coming month. Hoping they cooperate a bit better for better pics to go in the spawn log.