Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2012, 04:36 AM   #1 
AltheaGlyndwr

Here's to my new little man

So after losing Rainbow it's been really hard for me to bring myself to get a new baby. Well today I went to the store intending to get one if a little man or woman called my name and well... now here's my new little man sitting on my counter in quarantine to make sure he's definately not sick. I saw him standing out from all the other babies. He just called my name and after looking at all the other bettas I came back to him. I've decided that he's a pinapple colored HM. Although his tail has a darker edge around the top end... Not sure if that's finrot or not but the lady said they'd had him in the back for a while cause there wasn't enough room out on the floor and it had always been there. What do you guys think?

Here you can see the dark around the edge of the top part of his tail. Not sure it it's finrot...

Not too flared in this one but you can get a better idea of his coloring

Are their eyes supposed to look like that? It seems like the pupil part sticks our past the white part of the eye. I never noticed this with Rainbow. His color is a bit brighter than these images show~

I was thinking of either naming him Sunshine or Goldenrod... Not sure yet though~ He is so cute! Are Pinapple colors rare out of curiousity?

Also as soon as I tranfer him out of quarintine I will get better pics up! And he'll probably get brighter too. I really wan get a good pic of his body so that I can have you guys tell me if you see anything wrong.
AltheaGlyndwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #2 
betta lover1507

he is pretty (am horrible with names XD)he looks like a delta
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #3 
AltheaGlyndwr

Thanks :). Yeah I'm not quite sure how far out his fins flare... He doesn't have a heater yet so he's kinda cold >.>;; He will have one in his 5 gallon in a week though. At some point I will find some kind of heater or way of keeping the hosp tank warm :/ I do have a thermometer in there though.

Also I know he's not got anything in his digestive track~~ He's got nice brown poops XD (good news!)
AltheaGlyndwr is offline   Reply With Quote