Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #11 
LebronTheBetta

Yeah he is very Awesome. I threw my Moss Ball away. My Dad guessed the Moss Ball was the Reason. He had Betta Fish before. My Petsmart doesn't have any Real Ones. Might as well buy Real Ones when I buy New Life Spectrum on Ebay!! Thanks for caring alot about him. He's still doing really well, so he's on his way to Recovery with Water Changes!! ;)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #12 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Good idea Lebron ..hey I use the New Life Spectrum too and also had to order mine as my pet shop didnt have any, Perseus loves it and I love that it has such good stuff in it, it cost more but worth it and the jar I got is big enough to last a really long time. I love how we spoil our guys but anything to keep them healthy and happy cause Perseus sure keeps me happy watching him as I know Lebron does you too ! Perseus is a crowntail too but no red in him just blue.
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #13 
LebronTheBetta

Lebron does make me Happy. I'm buying that Big Round Jar, too. The Shipping costs too much. It's more than the Food. -_-
Old 06-27-2012, 10:26 AM   #14 
LebronTheBetta

Update, Not so Good. :(

I'm just making an Update that even more Slime Coat got off. :'(
But, not as much as before. I'm afraid if he does have Body Slime Infection.I heard about it when I was looking in the Diseases and Treatments Section. I don't know what to do. Should I add Aquarium Salt? More Water Changes? I'm going to Pennsylvania today. And New York tomorrow.
What am I going to do?
Old 06-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #15 
lelei

Oh no Lebron, I am so sorry to hear bout your lil guy.. I know that the IAL is good for certain things, but PM OFL cuz you know she will help you..I would take him out and put him in a HT/QT for some AQ salt treatment, but at the same time, because I am not sure what you are dealing with.. just keep in QT and clean your reg tank, and keep the water clean..and add the water conditioner.. and Pm Ofl.. to get some help")
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #16 
lelei

The AQ salt doesn't hurt.. so try one day with that.. I did that with my rescue..for the fin rot.. and he came around..Hope he does better:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote