Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #1 
kellyyoungmoney

Neurotic Pregnant Molly?

I have a pregnant dalmatian molly that is currently giving birth. shes had one baby in the last 40 minutes but is going psycho in the breeding box. she is pretty crazy in the tank in general (she paces ALL THE TIME) so im not sure whether or not to take her out of the breeding box or just leave her there because she is exhibiting some pretty normal behavior for her. but im just concerned she wont have any more babies in there.
Please help!
kellyyoungmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #2 
Anitax3x

One of my mollies gave birth too, she let go of 5 babies and then about 14 hours later gave birth to the rest, let her be in the breeding box, just make sure you leave her alone because if you stress her a lot she will give birth prematurely.

She has a lot more babies on the way, so just leave her in there and tonight you will probably find a bunch more molly babies I ended up with like 20 babies. I am keeping one and the rest are going to a local pet shop that said they would buy them. So shop around for one of those like small pet shops and you may get paid!
Anitax3x is offline   Reply With Quote