Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #91 
LebronTheBetta

Aw... Al, I'm not THAT young, I love animals. Which means, I'll do the best to take care of them. I agree with you, if you don't have time for animals, don't get them. As long as Pudge doesn't seem to have any external issues, he should be OK. :) Lebron is 2 inches as well. :D Maybe you should get a plant for Pudge. That will help with the cycle and his fins won't rip. Show your sister this site, she's 11 as well, right? And it's great Buddha is doing just fine! I love it when Bettas heal back~
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #92 
Alcemistnv

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Aw... Al, I'm not THAT young, I love animals. Which means, I'll do the best to take care of them. I agree with you, if you don't have time for animals, don't get them. As long as Pudge doesn't seem to have any external issues, he should be OK. :) Lebron is 2 inches as well. :D Maybe you should get a plant for Pudge. That will help with the cycle and his fins won't rip. Show your sister this site, she's 11 as well, right? And it's great Buddha is doing just fine! I love it when Bettas heal back~

Your love for animals definitely shows :)

And there's no injuries from what I can tell, or any discoloration :3
As for plants, I don't know what to get xD I'm getting some duckweed from Aokashi but that is just for the top of the tank....
I could do a planted tank but is have to remove all the marbles and find a way to care for the tank while taking classes and such t-t

And I have but she doesn't show any real interest in anything unless its pink, girl and has games on it
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #93 
lelei

LTB..You are young, But very mature.. there is not many in middle school..that have the extensive knowledge about bettas that you share so expressivley:) It is truly impressive..my daughter is learning a lot from my rescues, and from the site, I show her a lot, and teach her a lot..she starts school next week..:)
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #94 
lelei

Btw..I love Pudge, What a beautiful fishy!! congrats on him..:)
Old 08-21-2012, 01:05 PM   #95 
lelei

Quote:
That's great! Wish I could have another one. :/
Lebron, did you know we are up to 5 now..lol..I never imagined we would..but..after taking in the rescues..
Old 08-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #96 
LebronTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
Your love for animals definitely shows :)

And there's no injuries from what I can tell, or any discoloration :3
As for plants, I don't know what to get xD I'm getting some duckweed from Aokashi but that is just for the top of the tank....
I could do a planted tank but is have to remove all the marbles and find a way to care for the tank while taking classes and such t-t

And I have but she doesn't show any real interest in anything unless its pink, girl and has games on it
You stole my duckweed!! >:O I wanted some!! JK. :) I did want duckweed but... I could get anarchis or some swords, no worries. It's great Pudge is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelei View Post
LTB..You are young, But very mature.. there is not many in middle school..that have the extensive knowledge about bettas that you share so expressivley:) It is truly impressive..my daughter is learning a lot from my rescues, and from the site, I show her a lot, and teach her a lot..she starts school next week..:)
Aw, thanks. Well, enough about me. Lol. Is she starting to know how Aquarium Salt helps with external issues? ;)

Quote:
Lebron, did you know we are up to 5 now..lol..I never imagined we would..but..after taking in the rescues..
5?!?! I thought you only had Sammy, Sapphire, and Crimson. @-@ When did you get Betta #4 and Betta #5? :L
Old 08-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #97 
lelei

Quote:
You stole my duckweed!! >:O I wanted some!! JK. :) I did want duckweed but... I could get anarchis or some swords, no worries. It's great Pudge is fine.

Aw, thanks. Well, enough about me. Lol. Is she starting to know how Aquarium Salt helps with external issues? ;)

Yes, she does know, and she helps more and is gaining more confidence with feeding and cleaning tanks

5?!?! I thought you only had Sammy, Sapphire, and Crimson. @-@ When did you get Betta #4 and Betta #5? :L

The other rescues from the Y tank, the Girls..I have updated pix in the thread..Pepsy, and PomPom
Old 08-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #98 
LebronTheBetta

That's great! She might even be a Betta breeder in a few years if she wanted to. :P I hope your rescues go well. How are the boys?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:59 PM   #99 
Alcemistnv

Quote:
I hope that if I ever have children, they are as awesome as you LTB :)

Quote:
Btw..I love Pudge, What a beautiful fishy!! congrats on him..:)

Thanks! He's from Petsmart so it was definitely an awesome find. I just hope he grows into his fins xD
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #100 
LebronTheBetta

Ha, you don't want your kids to be like me. Lol. I help with chores, stay on this site a lot, and I have good grades... Trust me. You do not want a kid like me. :D