Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #21 
BeckyFish97

My comments before were a little...but anyways I apologise to anyone I may/may not have insulted, they were directed at nobody on this forum, but at the idiots at some pet shops in england, that put 1 male betta with 6 females AND a red tailed shark in a 10GALLON tank...sorry, ranting moment there...but like I say, it was directed at nobody on this forum! :)
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:24 PM   #22 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
1 male betta with 6 females AND a red tailed shark in a 10GALLON
awww now I'm sad :(
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #23 
BeckyFish97

Don't be, I got the manager to come over, and told him, if he did not move these fish to seperate tank then they would kill each other, and that in the unlikely event of him daring to not move them I would do it myself and report him to the necessary authorities...you should have heard him-well just look here little girl...that did it, I got one of the brand new nets that was for sale ripped it out of its packet, opened the tank dunked it in, fished out the male and put him in a tank with some shrimp (not sure what kind) want back to the nets, got another one-that would fit the red tailed shark in it, opened that dunked it in and removed the red tailed shark to an empty tank..."but miss, we're waiting for a new shipment of fish" well mr we're waiting for a new shipment, those fish will just have to be put into other tanks, although I thought you were supposed to QUARANTEEN new fish first!Oh-and next time you call someone a "LITTLE GIRL" think about what you're saying and remember what happens to people who don't own a brain-LITTLE MAN!

PS:Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to call anyone a "Little girl/boy" needs their head testing, that or a conversation with this lunatic :P
Old 06-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #24 
Sena Hansler

...You'er not a little girl.

Kinda like me being called "girl". I am not a girl. I don't even have the figure of a "girl" -.- I know what I was talking about then, they didn't so nyah :p (although I do know I am not always right...but then I was haha)

Same with the theory that "only males make bubble nests". Quite a few of my girlies did. And the ones I spawned helped build the nest.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #25 
BeckyFish97

LOL those people need to hit youtube!There's an AWESOME vid of platinum whites spawning and building together!!!

And I don't think I looked like a "little girl" when he made me mad...more like an ogre...(princess fiona style OBviously)
Old 06-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #26 
Sena Hansler

haha ogre :p
Old 06-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #27 
fairy74

I wish i had done more research or found this forum before i purchased my females,i originally had just a male betta in my 30 litre who was quite happy for 15 months before dying,i went to the pets at home and bought two females not knowing that was very wrong.When i went back recently to buy some live plants the man suggested i add a male to the tank,i said that was a no no and he looked at me like i was mad and said its perfectly fine but just not two males together and he had never heard of females being aggresive(they keep lots of females together)so its no wonder people end up with dead or ill fish
But i am glad i found this forum and have now upgraded to a larger square tank(still has not arrived grrr)and i am so excited to get it all up and running.
fairy74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #28 
BeckyFish97

I have females together-there's nothing wrong with that if you keep an eye on it, but it CAN get messy!
Old 06-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #29 
Sena Hansler

My three main females are aggressive more so than my males! :o
Old 06-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #30 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Thanks guys. ;)

I wasn't trying to mock anybody, I just was being blunt. :)

Maybe this could be stickied?
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote